chapter 15

unlocking my front door, i walked into my flat. immediately dropping my purse i leaned up against the door. i shrunk down to the floor tucking my knees to my chest. i let out a huge groan and ran my hands through my curls. i heard a crash in my bedroom and i got up in a flash. i quickly found an object, which was a picky thing for the fireplace, i slowly walked to my room making sure to stay quiet. i heard a male voice mumbling to himself about how he was an idiot.

my door was creaked open. knowing my flat, my bedroom door creaked when opened slowly. so i got as close as i could before bursting through the door.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed as he saw me enter the room swinging the sharp object

~Noah POV~

alexa said she couldn't meet up so i decided i should surprise her at her house. so instead of going through the front door i went through her cracked window. as i was entering i accidentally  broke a frame that was on the desk. don't ask me how i have no idea. 

i began to pick up the mess and pray that she wouldn't be mad at me for breaking it. after cleaning up the glass from the floor i walked to the trash and threw it away. i picked up the frame that i previously broke. 

it was a picture of alexa and a boy. their smiles so big and whip cream smeared all over their face. they looked so happy together.

i heard a burst through the door and i screamed so loudly.

it was alexa swinging a pick from the fire place. 

~alexas pov~

"NOAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" i screamed at him. i hardly ever use foul language but this is a good time.

"i-i just wanted to come surprise you." he stammered obviously nervous at the fact i could have seriously injured him. 

"why" i pressed while furrowing my brow together.

"i wanted to talk to you." he confessed.

"why do you have that?" i started to get angry.

"i accidentally broke it." he started to say. "im really-" i cut him off.

"you need to leave." i quickly said.

"but i-" i cut him off again

"now." i sternly said. "and used the door not the damn window." he set down the frame gently on the bed and walked out. he didn't protest, nothing.

i heard the front door close. i sat down on my bed and picked up my frame. 

"gosh, how i miss you louis." i whispered as a tear escaped my eye.

~flash back~

"louis!! i laughed and screamed. "put me down!!" i laughed even harder.

he knelt down and placed my petite body on the ground. he wasn't super tall but he was still much taller than me. he sat down in the grass and laid back. 

"love, come lay with me." i smiled and snuggled up against his chest. we stared at the clouds.

 "hey loui.." i looked up at him as he glanced down at me.

"yes love?" he questioned. i bit my lip ready to tell him something i have been dreading to tell him a year and a half ago but i never thought i was ready. now that we have graduated and have spent 4 years together i was ready to tell him. just needed the right time.

"i love you so much." i started. i sat up and sat on his torso straddling him. "i am ready babe." my heart was going to burst out of my chest. 

"i love you so much babe." he smiled he sat up and crashed our lips together.