Chapter 28:) My Hero!

28

•••Haydens POV•••

" what happened? Are you okay? " Cedric asked as I walked in my room.

" I just want you to hold me right now. " he nodded and we climbed in my bed. Our backs leaned against the half broken head board. ( I found it behind a grocery store a while back. ) Cedric wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest.

" want to tell me what happened? " Cedric asked.

" my ankle is broken " he chuckled.

" yeah I knew that " I looked up at him.

" you know everything " I responded.

" no. I don't know why you're upset. I wish I did " he stated. My heart fluttered.

" George told me he still loves me. And he's going to try and win me back. And... " I didn't want to tell him but I had to. " he kissed me. "

I felt his fists clench as I said the words.

" it meant nothing and I immediately pushed him off and told him I was with someone else and I was really happy with him. " I said frantically. He looked down at me.

" it- it's fine Hayden. You didn't initiate the kiss and you immediately broke it. You're fine. " he whispered. I sighed in relief and laid my head back on his chest.

" I feel awful " I breathed. " I feel like I cheated on you "

" it's fine Hayden. You know I still fancy you a lot right " I nodded.

" and I fancy you " I responded. I was about to lean up for a kiss when my door flew open. George.

" what're you doing here George? Didn't you read the sign? " I asked, burying my head into Cedric's chest. He held me tighter and glared at George.

He's so protective!

" I read them. I just chose to ignore them. " he said. I didn't look at him. While I didn't look at him Cedric was glaring daggers at George. Couldn't blame him. " want to call off your guard dog? I'm here to apologize "

I shook my head but looked up at him finally.

" hurry and get it over with " Cedric snapped. George scowled at him. I hugged Cedric tighter.

" I'm sorry Hayden. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm truly sorry. " I lifted my head and nodded.

" you're forgiven " I whispered. I stood up and wrapped George in a hug.

" but you need to know... I don't care how big or scary your boyfriend is. I'm going to win you back. If it's the last thing I do. Because I love you. And I will never stop loving you " I let go of him and stared at him. I luckily was prepared for what happened next.

I pushed his lips away from mine as they quickly touched. He slammed into the wall and next thing I knew Cedric's hands were around his throat. A scream hid in the back of my throat.

" if you ever touch her again I will make you pay! " he yelled. George pushed him off of him.

" what'd you care? It's not like you two are dating or anything! " he shouted at us. We exchanged looks.

" even if we were dating you can't kiss me anymore! I'm sorry George but I don't love you. I love you as a friend. No as a brother. But not in the way you love me " I snapped. George glared at Cedric who returned it with more force. He pulled me into a side hug making me feel protected. Like no one get attack me.