Chapter 77:) Another date... with Fred

77

" okay you have everything right? "

" yes "

" diaper bag? "

" yes "

" the fox? "

" yes "

" her blankie? "

" yes "

" the extra milk bottles I left "

" yes "

" the list of where I'll be "

" yes! Hayden I have watched my granddaughter before! " I nodded and knelt down beside Angelica.

" I know but I just want to make sure she's taken care of. She's my baby girl. " I picked her up and held her close. I smiled and tickled her stomach. She giggled softly. A new experience of hers.

" you're only going to be gone a couple hours Hayden " Remus pointed out. I nodded.

" I know but still... it's hurts to leave her. " they nodded. " okay... I love you sweetie and I will be back as soon as possible. Be good for gramps. "

" you gotta get going. " Remus muttered.

" can't I say goodbye to my daughter first? " I snapped.

" you just did. Hand her over " dad instructed. I frowned and kissed Angelica on the cheek.

" I love you sweetie " she gurgled, bubbles coming out of her mouth. I handed her to dad, hugged him with a " I love you daddy "

" I love you too Hayden " dad responded. I kissed his cheek and started walking out. As soon as the door shut I could hear her sobs. I swear I heard my heart crack.

I quickly apparated to WWW.

" hello? " I shouted. Fred came downstairs trying to untie his tie. I stifled a chuckle " do you need help? "

" no " he grunted.

" that's a yes " I walked forward and started untying his tie. Our faces were close. I could feel his eyes staring at me and breath on my face. " there you go "

" thanks. " he mumbled. " you look beautiful "

" thanks " I replied. " not so shabby yourself "

He did a body roll causing me to giggle.

" like what you see? "

maybe.

" I'm good " he rolled his eyes and threw his vest on the couch. " ready to go? "

" yeah let's go " he opened the door for me and led me down to the London. He was taking me to a muggle restaurant.

" so where are you taking me? " I asked. He smiled.

" you'll see " I rolled my eyes and slightly shoved him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

About three other couples ( all older ) were in the restaurant. We sat across from a couple that looked in their late 70's

" what can I get you tonight? " our waitress asked.

" two cokes " Fred said. I smiled.

Our waitress nodded and took off. Fred reached across the table and grabbed both of my hands.

" you know how beautiful you look tonight? " he asked. I scrunched my nose. " especially when you do that "

I giggled softly as I felt my cheeks heat up.