He's Yelling & You Don't Like It

•tumblr•

C A L U M

"Can you just shut up and listen to me?!" He bellows, voice booming throughout the space between you. At the increase of decibels in his tone, you automatically shrink back and frown. Calum sighs, then takes a small step forward. "I'm sorry. That was stupid. I won't yell. I promise. Come here?" You pause, hesitant, but go willingly, relaxing in his arms.

A S H T O N

"Just leave me the fuck alone, you're so fucking annoying!" Ashton yells, silencing your questions of concern. His eyes are ablaze, but when your face falls, his does too. It's quiet for a little, and you turn to leave the room, but Ashton rushes to your side. "No, no no no. I'm stupid. Don't go, okay? I won't yell." He soothes, and nuzzles your nose with his own.

L U K E

An angry Luke is a scary Luke, and when he raises his voice you flinch, a whimper involuntarily escaping your lips. At the sound, he freezes in the middle of his tirade and his eyes find yours, covered in fear. "Oh baby." He whispers. "No, I'm not mad at you. I'm not. Okay? Can I kiss you?" Slowly, you nod, and he connects your lips, parting with a smile.

M I C H A E L

Even when he's drunk, he's hyper aware of what he should and shouldn't do. Pee in a bush, do karaoke, and he especially shouldn't yell at you. But it slips out on accident, and instantly regrets it when he sees your lips quiver. "Oh honey," Michael says, sobering up. "Don't listen to me." As an apology, he bends down to kiss your neck, making you smile.