Michael Imagine For 5SOS_And_Others

"Hey love, I'm going out with the boys for a few drinks, Ill see you later" Michael told me before placing a kiss on my head.

That's all he has been doing lately. Going out drinking with the boys and coming back drunk. It seems like he doesn't even care about me anymore. He never really spends time with me anymore because every night he's gone out and the next day he's recovering a hangover.

"Michael, do you really have to go out again tonight?" You asked him.

"I've been on tour the past months and I just want to enjoy my time off, okay?" He said in response.

"Michael, you've been on tour with the boys! You've come home and you're not even spending time with me! You're with the boys. Again." You said in annoyance to him.

"Look, I don't have time for this right now" Michael said as he left, slamming the door behind him.

You've had enough of Michaels shit now. You went to your room and started packing your stuff. You were leaving. You weren't going to be the one to help Michael up the stairs at 3am anymore. This was it.

You texted one of your best friends living nearby and arranged to stay with him for a while.

You were going to leave in the morning while Michael was still asleep.

You had all of you stuff packed and you then decided to take a nap as you've been awake until all hours the past few days.

You woke up to the banging of a door and the smashing down of keys.

It was Michael, he was home earlier than usual, surprisingly.

"Michael?" You called.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry that I've been out all week and I haven't spent much time with you! I feel so bad and I'm so sorry" Michael said with a sad tone in his voice.

You weren't accepting his apology. You've had enough of him.

"Michael, don't bother apologising. This is over." You said simply.

"What? W-what are-" Michael said before you cut him off.

"Michael, I'm not going to stay here and be treated by you the way I am. This. Is. Over." You told him.

Michael looked at you for a few seconds, his eyes before to darken and he started to frown.

"You little bitch! That's all you are, you know that!?" Michael raged before slapping you right across your face.

You stared at him is disbelief. You knew he'd be angry but you didn't ever think he'd do that to anyone, especially not you.

You got up and ran to grab your bags and leave as quickly as possible.

Michael didn't even bother chasing after you. His also didn't believe what he just did.

**sorry about the wait! I hope you liked it :)