Luke Imagine For EmilyGThompson

It seemed like Luke was spending a lot of time with 'his mother' recently.

He left for at least two hours each day to meet up with 'his mother'.

You were starting to get suspicious. You started thinking of the worst possible thing. Honestly, you thought Luke might of been cheating on you.

"Hey y/n I'm just going for a walk to the park, okay?" Luke informed you.

"Can I come with you?" you asked.

"Ehm.. I-I don't-" Luke stumbled.

"Luke" you breathed out.

He looked into your eyes to ask what was wrong.

"I'm just going to ask you this straight out and I'm going to try to remain as calm as possible.." you started.

Luke gave you a look as if he didn't have a clue what was going on.

"Are you cheating on me?" you asked.

"WHAT?!" Luke asked, eyes metaphorically popping out of his head.

"You're always spending time with your so called mother these days and when I asked you if I could go to the park with you, you stumbled to find an excuse to not let me go with you!" you told him, feeling a little more confident.

"Y/N, I can't really tell you what's going on but please, please believe me when I tell you that I am NOT cheating on you and I would never ever do that!" Luke said quickly.

"Luke tell me what's going on!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise though!" Luke whined.

"Luke!"

"Okay, okay! Ill tell you! Since you're really missing your family I was trying to arrange for them to visit you for your birthday and my mum was getting the flights and stuff for them and then we were planning a big party for you with your family and close friends. I really wanted it to be a surprise but know you found out and it's never going to be a surprise" Luke said sadly.

"Luke, that's the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me! I'm so sorry for accusing you of cheating! I love you so much!" you said while throwing your arms around him and kissing him softly.

He pulled away and said, "I love you too"

"Oh and don't worry, I'll act surprised" you smiled.

...

Soz it's not good.

Other two imagines will be up tomorrow hopefully! :)