Pure Awesomeness (Prussia)

Hello I just have to tell you a warning before you start like seriously bro!!! No kidding this story will make you go pooshh boom ka powwww of pure pure pure AWESOMENESS!!! 0_0 Read at your own risk people, okay I'll stop talking to let you guys read *walks away in the shadows*

Warning: Prussia's AWESOMENESS

     ((Prussia x awesome reader))

_______________________________________

  Your Pov*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*(/>~<)/

I hate the fact that Prussia thinks he is so awesome and gets to do whatever ever he wants in school, which is unfair and unawesome!!!! Like seriously I'm more awesome than that bastard! I don't like him one bit because I really hate him so much.

The only reason I hate him is because he cheated on me with a slut when we were 10 years old. Right now both of us are in the same high school and same classes like man that sucks for reals x/!!! The only class I don't have is P.E. which is a good thing at least.

Oh and the worst part I sit with him in all classes! The only time I don't sit with him is lunch because I sit with my homies cause that's how awesome I am! My friends suck too because they don't help me with my situation with "zhe awesome Prussia" here! They think I *cough* love *cough* him!

Hell no I don't love that loser! He is so unawesome like seriously yo's. Today is Monday and ughhh I hate Mondays too. I got up and took an awesome shower then put on a shirt that said "I'm Awesome!" and I wore some ripped off jeans to look even more awesome.

I went outside and sat down at the bench near the stop sign waiting for the bus. When the bus came I sat down with my two awesome friends ______ and _______.

"Hey guys! Watsup dudes!"

"Oh nothing much, and why are you wearing that shirt?" asked (f/n) sounding curious.

"Because I'm awesome hehehe!"

"You really act like Gilbert _______" said (second friend's name) "What?! No I don't!!!" I yelled at her with a shocked look. They were laughing at the awesome me and it made me mad and pout too.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*~Le time skip~*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

I opened my locker getting my stuff for my first class (fav subject)! I really love that subject because I'm actually smart on that awesome class and I really have a nice teacher there too. I went inside my class looking at Gilbert already in his sit playing with his bird Gilbird.

I had to admit that bird of his was kinda cute. I sat down next to Gilbert making sure I don't look at his unawesome face.

"Hallo ______! First time you're not looking at zhe awesome me~" he whispered in my ear making me blush and turn around yelling at him saying "You're not awesome! I AM!!!"

"Shhhh _______ you're being disrespectful young lady!" The teacher snapped at me making me feel a little embarrassed because everyone was looking at me and some were giggling.

"Kesesesesese you just got in trouble so zhat doesn't make you awesome ______." Prussia smirked and looked directly at me eye to eye making me blush and look away from those red crimson beauti- unawesomely not good looking eyes that's what! At the end of school I almost went inside the bus but someone pulled my arm pulling me away from the bus I turned around seeing it was Prussia. "Ahhhh pervert alert!" I yelled hitting Gilbert with my awesome backup.

"Owww _______ stop hitting me! I have to tell jou something"

" Oh that you're way awesomer more than me and wasting my time because the BUS LEFT ME!!!"

"Nein but I am awesome but no, I want to tell jou something to jou but somewhere private"

"F-fine but it better be important because of it isn't I will kill you violently!"

"Okay okay.... but can jou stop yelling, it's kinda hurting my ears and getting Gilbird scared"

"Oh s-sorry" I blushed in different shades and looked away.

*°*°*°*°*°*~At Prussia's room~*°*°*°*°*°*

"Ahh Prussia that ngh hurts!"

"Don't worry ______ I will go slowly" Prussia slowly took the splinter out off my finger and threw it in his trash can.

"Thanks you jerk!"

"Hey it's jour fault jou tried to hit a squirrel with a stick just because jou vanted to see how far it will go!"

"Psshh whatever, so tell me why are we at your room" He blushed and looked away so I wouldn't see his face all red but I already noticed because of his ears.

"I.......love.....you " He blushed even more and laughed nervously. My face was heating up and stuttered my words out into a whisper tone not yelling this time.

"Y-you l-love me?!"

"Ja, and I'm sorry for cheating on jou. I thought it was going to be awesome to have two girlfriends at zhe time but I vas vrong dating zhat slut. She never really loved me like you did, she only vanted a boyfriend so she wouldn't be single. Vhen jou found out I was dating her.... I didn't think jou were going to break up with me! I missed jou too and I actually I tried to talk to jou but jou ignored me or yelled at me. I'm really sorry and it's okay you don't love me anymore but I just wanted to zell you zhis."

Tears came out off my eyes as I saw Gilbert looking sad and guilty. I hugged him really tight and said "I'm sorry too, for yelling, ignoring, and saying mean stuff at you. I was only doing that because I actually missed you too but I tried to move on but every time I see you, you make me want to like you again and you make me blush when I don't want you to see me! I love you too Prussia and I'm sorry too."

We both hugged not letting go till Prussia pulled away and smiled "Apology accepted ______. Do you forgive me as well?"

"Y-yes I forgive you" He wiped away my tears and kissed me soft and gently which made me blush even more and shocked. I happily kissed back and hugged him, "Ich diebe lich _____! Oh, and remember we are both awesome"

"I love you too and yes I will remember silly!"

__________________________________________

Hehehehehehehehehe you guys probably thought this was going to lemon here hahaha when it said "At Prussia's room"

8) Lolzzz so anyways thanks for voting because that really makes me happy and want to continue writing my stories! Hasta la pastaaaaaaaaa~ (=w=)~