Evil But Sweet 2 U?!! (Kuro)

Hiya guysssss! Here is that meanie Kuro in this story (He hates me xc) so here's 2p!Japan x Chubby!Reader!!!! Because I think chubby girls are cute, adorable and beautiful! :3 Kuro thinks that too right Kuro? =3=

Kuro: *blushes* H-hai and s-shut up before I make you a permanent tattoo on your back

Me: Ahhhhh nu pwease *hides behind Sealand*

Kuro: *giggles and smirks* now continue the story~

_____________________________________

     (2p!Japan x Chubby!Reader)

  Your Pov:

Kuro~? I like him but I don't know if he likes me. I don't think he doesn't because I'm really fat and the people at my school told me that boys or hot guys don't love fat ugly girls. They were always right.....

but it's not fair that boys love skinny girls and not chubby girls like me.

I hope Kuro doesn't hate me because of it, I know I have a very fat stomach and thighs but I still deeply think that there's one person who will love me just the way I look. I have no friends at all at my school but I do have a lot of bullies who always tease and hit me.

My only truly friends I have is the 2ps. Kuro, Oliver, Al, Luciano, and Gian are the one who love me as my friend. I always had big help with Ollie and Gian to help me out with Kuro. Especially, Oliver because he always gets that excited about love and crushes and as for me he always pops in and tries to tease us two when we are hanging out.....alone!

~~~~~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~~~~

"_______ where the hell are you?!" Kuro tried finding you everywhere and searched for you. He had a crush on you when you two met for the first time. He's never hurt you and he did always protect you when the people at your school bullied you.

Kuro admires your true chubbyness and he just adores you on how you look. He didn't personally find it ugly, he found it cute! He simply has a sweet side when it came to you, the others....fuck those bitches he didn't fucking care.

Anyways he looked everywhere and he was holding his.........tattoo......needle....with him. He smiled very creepily looking at it and he licked it seductively. But at the meantime he still searched for what seemed like hours and soon he had a light bulb in top of his head.

"Aha! She's probabry at Oriver's house! I swear I'm going to kirr him if he flirts with my woman! I don't want anyone...ANYONE to steal her away from me or erse they wirr be stabbed by my sharp needre or katana in a very slow death hahaha." He laughed evilly and smirked then went to Oliver's house hoping you were exactly there.

  Your Pov:

"Ollie your cupcakes are ready!" I yelled from all the way to kitchen from the living room. "Ah okay ______ just give me a second!" Oliver yelled softer then ran to the kitchen seeing me sitting there reading a good book.

Oliver smiled real wide and took out the cupcakes ready to be frosted. It looked so yummy but no way I wasn't going to eat it because I'm trying to be skinny. I promised to myself I won't eat no sweets at all or any other junk food but water and fruits.

After he finally finished he extended his hand and gave me a pink iced cupcake. "Here poppet, eat one I made it extra delicious~!" I smiled but pushed it away gently so it won't fall. "I'm sorry, but no thank you Ollie I'm on a diet."

He gasped and started to whimper already. "But __-______ it's for youuuu!"

"Sorry I just don't want to get anymore fatter! I'm too fat Oliver don't you see. Kuro won't even like me like this ever!"