Abc is easy as 123 (Sealand)

Okay in this story you are at least 12 years old!!!! Like Sealand~! Enjoy my young lads! :3

           (Sealand x Nerd!Reader)

"Ahhh math is so hard!!!!" Sealand groaned looking at his report card having an 'F' on his math grade. You two were in the same class, but y'all two have never talked at all this year and this was the second semester of school left.

You always had a crush on him but he never seems to notice you at all even though they never notice Sealand as well. No one helps me at all in nothing which is why he has a bad grade in math.

  Your Pov

As I heard Peter Kirkland say 'math is hard' I guess this could be my chance to get close to Peter. He doesn't know it, but I have a crush on him since years I came to this school when he helped me out when someone pushed me on purpose making me fall to the ground with my tray flying up in the air and hitting it to my face which hurt and I had food on my face, well spaghetti and milk to be exact correct.

Everyone made fun of me except for Peter Kirkland. He yelled at everyone that it wasn't funny and it was plain cruel to make fun of me for having food on my face. It actually made everyone stop laughing and went back to what they were doing.

He helped me up and clean my face with a napkin as I blushed seeing his face close to mine. He smiled and said, "I'm sorry they made fun of you and push you to the ground."

"N-no it's okay...."

"What's your name? My name is Peter Kirkland!"

"M-my n-name is __-_____ nice to meet you!" I stuttered and looked at his charming blue eyes and his perfect smile. He might not remember me because we were only in kindergarten together.

I haven't been in the class with him since then because we have a lot of people in our school. We had like four teachers every year and those years I have never seen him again til this year in Jr. high in 7th grade.

I remember when he had the same situation like this but it was the Abc's he failed at when we were in kindergarten. I had to go through the Abc's with him over and over til he finally knew them.

He would always say "A,D,Z,B,H,W,Q,P......" and so on he continued putting all of them in the wrong places. Right now it was math and I was very good at math, well everything since I am a nerd at all of my subjects. Everyone calls me a nerd though except for Peter again.

I went up to him and tapped on his shoulder. I also remember when I was taller than Peter and now he was taller, I guess his growth sprout made him grow a little taller than me.

He turned around and saw me with a smile upon his face. "Hey I remember you! Are you ______?"

"Y-yes I'm glad you remembered Peter!" I smiled and blush as I looked at his blue crystal eyes once again. He may changed a lot because I see he was wearing a blue and white sailor suit with a blue hat matching it as well.

He looked a-adorable, I looked at myself seeing a girl's uniform...a long-sleeved shirt and a skirt with it matching the same color. I guess I changed too but he looked cuter than me. "__-_____ I see you changed! You l-look cute like a high school girl~!" He giggled as I blushed

insanely at his words

'High.....school.....girl!'

"T-thanks and I think you look c-c-c-cute too..." I stuttered and fumbled my thumbs together fiddling them as I looked at the ground.

"Really? Thank you _____! So what do you want since you tapped me. Not that I'm trying to be mean...." He had a tint of pink on his cheeks and........nose? (Kawaii!!!!)

"I heard you have trouble on math....do you need help? I can help you with your math since I know a lot about it and I really love math!" (Meh....I don't! I hate Math!!! Especially fractions and decimals :/)

"Cool thanks ______! You can be my sexy tutor!!!" He smirked as you blushed even more and more. "S-sexy????"

"Hehehehe just kidding....how about my cute tutor~" He purred in my ear as I blushed and had a chill down my spine as he spoke in a sexually way.

I nodded as he took my hand. "Great! Now let's go to my house!" He giggled and left school since it was over and headed to his house still leaving me with a blushed and flustered face.

~********~Le time skip~***********~

"1.59 + 2.58 + 5.0 + 3.47 - 8.9 = 4.05!!! Is that right _____?" He showed his work as you giggled and nod, "No but you were close....try again!" He nodded and erased the wrong answer with his pencil and thought really hard and had a light bulb on top of his head and put down an answer. "Is it 4.04?! Please say yessss!"

"Yes, that's the right answer P-Peter!" You finally felt relieved since you two were working for like 3 hours on math as he frustrated and worked really hard.

He was glad he finished the last answer and smiled in relief of joy. "__-____ thank you for helping me on math! I bet with your, I'll probably higher my grade up and make you proud of me!" He jumped up from his chair and pulled his fists up with pride.

You laughed and nodded as he blushed and thought 'Her laugh is so cute!' Then he sat down next to you and smile real wide at you making you blush a little.

"Hey Peter do you remember that one time in kindergarten you had trouble in your Abc's?"

"Yeah I remember that! You were the one you helped me and remember when you had spaghetti and milk all over you and I had to clean you up because people made fun of you..."

"Yesh!!! And now you had trouble in math and I helped you like I helped you before in your Abc's!"

"Hehehe yes!"

"Well, Abc is easy as 123 you know?" You giggled and teased him as he crossed his arms and pout. "I g-guess s-so...." He began to stutter and blush seeing the same exact girl, you.

"Did you k-know I h-have a crush on y-you __-____?" He blushed even more as your face started to heat up hearing those words from him.

"R-really.....I also have a crush on y-you!" You bit your lower lip and looked away from him. Then he got close to you and tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and you saw that his eyes were closed and he puckered up waiting for a kiss from you.

You blushed and closed your eyes and lean on him kissing him as he kissed back and pulled you very very very close to him and he put you to his lap and kissed you softly and pulled away.

You looked at him and blush as he smiled and said, "Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked at you waiting for a response and thought for a moment and came back to reality. "Yes! I love for you to be my boyfriend! I love you!" You hugged him and he hugged back and stuttered, "I......I....I l-love y-you t-too l-love!"

____________________________________

Yayyyyyy I finished Sealand and I remembered him like I promised X3 SEALAND WAZ REMEMBERED!!!!! *dances like an idiot around you and........stops* Thank you for reading and Oh My Crotch Cloths! XD I have 785 reads!!! *dies then.....revives* I love you guyssssss like a fucking lot! ouo

Sealand: Aww yuss! I was remembered!!! And crotch cloths Brittany? *raises an eyebrow*

Me: Yes Peter yes.....CROTCH CLOTHS!!!

Prussia: Kesesesesese everyone wants to be tied around my innocent crotch cloth with my pure awesomeness~!

Everyone: No we don't! :/

Hungary: *hits him with a frying pan*

Me: Thank you Hungary and thank you guys for reading! Hasta la Pastaaaaaaaaa~

Italy: Pastaaaaaaaaa~!