Love is Pasta (Italy)

(Italy x Reader)

  Your Pov*~*~*~*~*(/0~<)/

Today is the day to go to Italy's house since Germany isn't going to train Italy today. He never has the time for me because of Germany! It's always Germany, Germany, Germany! I wished he will stop talking about him because when I have the opportunity to talk to Feliciano, he always brings up Germany. It's not like it makes me jealous or anything.

I think he has a crush on Germany because I saw him kiss his cheek when they were training one day which broke my heart into pieces shattering away. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! Well anyways I started to pack up my stuff and headed off to Feliciano's house in Venice, Italy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time you made to Italy, you walked to Italy's house hoping he won't talk about Germany because you said you were going to explode. When you got to Feliciano's house, you knocked on the door and waited for Italy to open it.

  When he opened the door he saw her best friend _____ smiling and waving at him which caused Italy to blush and smile real wide. "Ve~ _____ you're here! Yayyyy!!!" Italy hugged you like always and let you in. He always had a huge crush on you but you just didn't notice.

As you walked in you saw that there was two sets of pasta on the table and there was wine for him to drink and grape juice for you. He doesn't want to get you drunk or drink wine because he thinks you're too cute and young to drink wine XD!

You raised an eyebrow seeing the grape juice on your side of the table. "Grape juice....Italy?"

"Ve~ si! I don't-a want you to drink-a wine because you are too-a young missy!" He smiled and patted your head making you giggle a little and blush "I'm only 20 years old~!" (Pretend you are 20 :3)

"Ve~ still no wine for-a you....okay?!"

"Kay whatever you say!" You smiled, 'At least he said nothing about Germany yet.' You thought to yourself and sat down on the chair as Italy did the same thing as well and began to slurp on his yummy pasta.

You twirled your pasta and didn't felt like eating. All you could think of was Italy kissing Germany's cheek that day. 'What if he does like him?' Italy noticed you weren't eating and asked, "Ve~ do you not like my pasta ______?"

You looked up at Italy and nod. "Yes I do love your pasta....I'm just thinking a-about s-something t-that's all." You stuttered looking at his eyes already opening into a beautiful shade of a caramel color matched with his auburn hair.

"Ve~ what are you thinking?" He smiled and closed back his eyes like usual. It was like the third time you saw his beautiful colored eyes though, so it amuses you when you see them and it also makes you blush a tint of pink across your cheeks.

But, right now was bothering you was that kiss on Germany's cheek Italy gave. You frowned and spoke up into a low whisper. "A-about....when you kissed.....Germany's cheek.......when you two were training last week."

"Oh, I only do that because we are-a friend bella~!" He turned his voice into a serious tone then smiled back again. You just stood there and awe feeling blank. 'He does that because they are friends?! Wtf!!!' "Oh..." Is all could say to him and started to eat the pasta he made, so it won't seem awkward staying silent the whole time.

He didn't do nothing, he just stared at you the whole time and raise an eyebrow. He didn't seem like his usual self because he knows you feel very jealous at the point right now.

You kept on eating your pasta and tried not to cry and thought, 'If they are friends like me and Italy are....then how come he never kisses my cheek? Do I disgust or annoy him too much? S-Stupid....how can you not see I like you?!'

You kept on thinking and fighting around your mind and you noticed that a small tear fell down on your pasta. Were you crying? You dropped more and more tears as Italy saw and stood up from his chair and walked towards you.

You tilted your head up tears streaming down your face seeing a worried Italian looking at you with wide eyes. "__-______ are you crying? Why?" He immediately hugged you and began to cry too.

"N-NOTHING!!!" You screamed and hugged him tight and soaked his uniform in tears. "Ve~ bella if you are crying for nothing then that doesn't explain why you are crying _____....." Even though he was right, you just couldn't say how you feel.

He slowly stroked you hair and sighed. It was already an hour and you still didn't respond then Italy looked at you and realized you dozed off to sleep that easily by crying in tears of sadness. He looked at you and smile a little.

  'Who knew _____ sleeps when she cries a lot?' Italy thought to himself and picked you up and kissed you softly on the lips and sigh putting you to his lap as he sat down on the couch and said to you in your ear.

"_____ ti amo......I've always had and it worries me when you cry or don't say anything.....but I hope when you wake up....I hope you can tell me what's bothering you.....I'm guessing it's because I kissed Germany's cheek. But why would you care if I did? Do you like-a me _____? Ve~ I hope you tell me when you wake up still....." He kissed your cheek and he had a tear drop down your cheek as you were asleep.

________________________________________

You can use your imagination for this one at the end....or if you like I can do a 2nd part of thish but just let me know and I will make sure I do! And NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I forgot about Sealand!!! I forgot to do a Sealand story....heh heh sorry Peter Kirkland! *laughs nervously*

Sealand: It's okay as long as I am next then it's no problem X3

Me: *sniffles* R-rearry?

Sealand: Yesh! But you better do me next you git! :)

Me: You got it Peter~!

England: Ughhh immatures *rolls eyes and sips on his tea*

Me&Sealand: Ughhh bushy brows *rolls eyes and sticks tongue out*

England: Shut up and don't call me bushy brows!!! >:(

Japan: Yeah! *hugs Iggy*

England: *blushes* T-thank you love

Japan: I can onry carr him that *giggles*

England: J-Japan....you traitor xc *pouts*

Italy: Ve~ hiiiiii _______!!!!!! *smiles and hugs you* (=w=)~