Will you be my friend? (Russia)

(Chibi!Russia x Shy!Reader)

You were staring at Russia again behind a tree watching the whole scene. He was bullied again by Prussia, Sweden, Denmark, and a strange kid. It was like this everyday when you stalked Ivan.

You tried to help him but you couldn't because you were scared they will bully you and you were too shy to help. At the times when he was hurt, you would cry to yourself for thinking that you are useless and hopeless.

Of course you didn't like them beating him up but you couldn't do a single thing because you were timid, scared, and a bit nervous all combined. You were like a butterfly to be in common.

Seeing him right now made you kind of mad because they were attacking him as they were running, you couldn't take it anymore.

You didn't cry this time but you showed yourself to them and ran to where Prussia was. He turned around to see you but he didn't know who you were at all.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at you concerned. "Hey who are jou? Are going to help zhe awesome me destroy Russia?!"

" N-no I'm here to tell y-you to s-stop b-bullying R-Russia!" You completely stuttered and saw that everyone was looking at you, even Russia.

"Vhat the- Russia is your friend kesesese but zhis guy is a loser and not as awesome as me you little girl."

"He's not my friend but I just want you to stop bullying him you j-jerk!" He pushed you to the ground and laughed. (He thought you were a boy) "Sorry but it's fun to play with him! Right Russia?" He nodded in a 'no' way and saw that you were hurt.

You felt even more scared that he pushed you to cold snow ground. You shivered and you were scared. Prussia and Denmark saw that you were shivering and both laughed you as Sweden and the other guy just stood there watching you.

You began to cry and didn't move cause you thought if you moved they would chase you down, and no way you did not want to get hurt by those weapons they had in their hands.

Ivan perked up and he got really angry that Prussia threw you to the ground and Russia knew you were definitely a girl. "Hey leave her alone da! Or I will kill you!"

Prussia eyes were wide and he stared back at you, "Zhis chick doesn't look like a girl at all...but oh well...attack him!"

All of them ran to Russia as he immediately hit all of them at once very hard and man he was scary. He fought and fought till they all ran away and leaving Prussia looking unawesomely awesome.

When Ivan turned around to see you, he noticed you..........disappeared!

  Your Pov *°*°*°*(/*~*)/

'Wow I never knew R-Russia can be so strong' I thought to myself and went inside my cave writing on my diary. Today I felt really brave but at the end I felt weak at the same time. It was a big mistake to go out like that and yell at Prussia's face.

No body knows me but I knew who they all were. I always hide behind the trees to look at them.

The first time when I came to live in Russia, I ran away from my parents because they always hurt me for being hopeless. Maybe that's how I became shy.

When Prussia pushed me, it kind of felt like it hurted because he was a boy, but why would he hit a girl?

I don't know...maybe I probably don't act like one. I can't believe Russia said he will kill them if they hurt me. It just repeats in my head too, it also make me blush like a tomato! I hope the next day they won't bully I-Ivan again.....