Valentine's day (Canada)

(Canada x Reader)

Today was Valentine's day and you hate Valentine's day! You hate seeing the couples, the kisses, and the love! Yuck, right? You wished that holiday never existed in earth, but sadly it exists.

Every single year in your life, you have seen the same stupid routine....love! In freaking Valentine's day....like seriously?!!! The only good thing you liked is when Canada gives you a present for Valentine's day for being friends.

You also gave him a gift every year too as friends. You always had a crush on Canada but you didn't know if he liked you too because he blushes too much which isn't surprising to you and he usually stutters. So you couldn't figure him out at all if he likes you or not. Yep, same old Valentine's day!

  Canada's Pov:

'Ahhhh what should I give ______ this year?' I walked around the store trying to find a gift for her. It seems that every year I always get her chocolates or roses for Valentine's day, I don't want to keep giving her the same thing.

She probably got bored with the roses and the chocolates. I looked at my bear Kumajiro who was on the shopping cart and said the same original thing "Who are you?" "I'm Canada, your owner...." Then that's when it hit me, I should get her a teddy bear and some maple syrup made from my own country! I pet my bear and ran to the toy selection with the cart.

Luckily, Kumajiro pointed at a huge white-fluffy teddy bear, and it was almost as tall as me! "She is going to love it!" I put it right beside Kuma and sang a little song of joy called.....Canadian Please....then I went to the cashier man and thought that the cart was moving by itself. I sighed and put that stupid American flag sticker on my forehead and glared at the man who was smiling at me. "Oh it's just you America, what a relief I thought there was a ghost!"

"Y-yeah but I'm C-Canada!" He ignored me and scanned through the teddy bear and almost scan Kumajiro til I pulled him away from that man. Then I finally payed him and went off to buy my World's Best Canadian Syrup ever! I actually made that sweet delicious syrup but they thought America did it.

I just hate that! At least _______ knows who I am and what I created, which makes me happy. In fact I also have a crush on her ever since we met.

*~*~*Le time skip by delicious syrup (Great! Now I'm hungry for syrup!!!;-;)*~*~*

'I finally got everything I need to give __-____! A bear, syrup, and something special that she will probably like. I hope she does.....

  Your Pov:

"I finally finished collecting 100 red maple leaves and I painted like 1000 brown leaves into a white color to go on my big poster I bought, Mr. Sniffles!" My cat tilted his head and meowed as I was making a flag of Matthew's country, Canada on the poster. I used the leaves for his flag and it took me three weeks to finish it.

I felt like doing something creative and I came up with that! I was tired and exhausted but I had to hurry up because Canada said to meet him at the park of Shine of Lakes and Swans at 7 p.m. That park is one of my favorite parks of all time.

I love it since I was a kid, my mom always took me there and that's were I also met Matthew. When I first saw him I was like "Love me!!!" I spoke to loud that he actually heard me which made me feel embarrassed.

But we did became friends after that! Right now I looked at Mr. Sniffles and cuddled with him. It was still five o' clock so I still had a lot of time and I was already to go which made me angry because it felt like the time went slow like for real.

  I stared at my clock for hours and I saw it was already night when I looked at the window then I looked back at the clock and it was 5:30 which was odd. Mr. Sniffles meowed and put his paw up asking me to turn on the TV. I don't know why he wanted me to turn on the TV but I guess he wants to watch his favorite show, Teen Titans Go! I went to my DVR and saw.....Holy mother of mercy! IT'S 7:00!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *inhales* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'M LATE!!!! Thank you for warning me Mr. Sniffles!" I picked up my poster and opened the back door shoving the poster inside and grabbed Mr. Sniffles with me throwing his inside the car making him mad and closed the door driving to the park as fast I could but not too fast.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*Meanwhile*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

'______ hasn't arrived yet......maybe she didn't want to see me this year for Valentine's day, she probably forgot about me like everyone else' Canada felt sad and started to walk away but a familiar voice yelled his name in a panicking way.

"CANADA!!!! I'M SORRY I'M LATEEEEE!" He turned around seeing ______ run with wide eyes seeing her all scratched up and her (f/c) dress all torn up by Mr. Sniffles and her hair was all messed up like really bad. _______ finally stopped to where Matthew was and she panted looking at everyone staring at her. She blushed and felt embarrassed but hid herself from Canada making him blush and laugh nervously.

"C-Canada are t-they still s-staring at me?"

"No not anymore, you can show yourself now" He smiled as you slowly got off of Canada and walked to where he was facing. "Here's your present __-_____! I hope you like it." He handed you the syrup and the big teddy bear making you 'aww' and stare at how big it was and how taller it was than you and Canada.

"Thank you so much Matthew, I love it very very very much!" You hugged Matthew and blush a little, then he pulled your chin up with his hand and he smirked at you directly. "Oh there's one more I have to give you..."

"W-what is it?" You stuttered and blush as he give you a peck on the lips and smiled. Your eyes were wide open getting your first kiss from your one true love, Canada. You saw that he was blushing and look at the ground. It made you giggle and kiss him on the cheek making him blush even more but smile too.

"I made you this!" You pulled out your poster and.......uh oh........yell really loud because it was all torn up when you shoved it in the back of the car. "__-_____ it's okay...." You looked at him turning your head slowly and breathe heavily, "Do you know how long I did this for you? THREE FUCKING WEEEKS MAN!!! Wahhhhhh now it's destroyed because of meh." You pouted making Canada smile a little and hug you really tight.

"___-_____ you already gave me a wonderful and beautiful present and that's you......I love you!" You blushed and smile real wide hearing those words 'wonderful' and 'beautiful' you hugged him back and said, "I....love...you...too Canada!" You both sat down on the grass and hold hands while watching fireworks fly up in the air showing big giant hearts and a 'Valentine's day' sign all day.

'I guess Valentine's day wasn't a bad holiday after all' ______ thought to herself and hugged Canada, Mr. Sniffles, and Kumajiro on a happy wonderful year together.

_____________________________________

OMG!!! 517 people are reading my book.....MY BOOK?!!! .o. Whaaaaaaaaat? I thank you guys for reading, voting, and comment on my stories >/////< I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! I can't believe a lot of people are reading my stories even though I write terrible stories but it seems you like it. Whhhhhyyyy?! I'm not a good writer?!

But seriously thank you, you people make me want to write more stories and not delete it. I'll also be happy to take any requests on what you want me to write like yuri, yaoi, lemon, nyotalia, 2p!Hetalia, or any shipping, but please no UsUk......I don't really like it, sorry but I just can't stand it. Sorry UsUk fans......Well, that's all I have to say bye my beautiful kitties that came from our good ol' Greece from Hetalia Kesesesesese~!