Be Nice To Me~! (Spamano)

Hello my awesome peeps! Hope you love this story cause I couldn't really think of anything and I'm just bored right now X3 So hope you rearry rike it!
_________________________________________
              (Spain x Romano)

  Spain's Pov:

"Hola Romaaaano!" I glomped on top of Romano as he was picking on fresh tomatoes from my garden. We fell to the ground and he growled and pushed me over. "You bastard! Can't you see I was working?!!"

"Eh..lo siento Romano....I just wanted to surprise you." I weakly smiled and scratched the back of my head. Romano never really liked me at all. I try very hard to make him like me but, it never actually works when I try to be extra nice to him.

Secretly, I have a crush on him and he doesn't notice how much I really love him. He always cusses and be mean to me all the time when I'm near him. "Yeah whatever....now leave me alone you idiota...I've got work to do and I don't want to fucking stay here all day."

I sighed and nodded "Si Romano...I'll just go inside the house and eat a churro." I hugged Romano which made him sigh and left going inside the house. 'Why does he hate me so much? Is it because I'm too nice to him?' I wonder and think about it while I was preparing some churros and coffee.

After I finished, I went to look at the window seeing Lovino working so hard. I think he needs my help because I am the boss hehehehe. I got up and went outside grabbing a basket and started picking out some tomatoes.

  Lucky for me he can't see me at all because the plants were big and grass the was tall, so it was like a maze.

I finally saw Romano and I waved at him as his eyes widen then started cussing at me like always.

"What the hell are you doing you bastard?"

"I....I....I just w-wanted to help you L-Lovi!" I began to stutter seeing his face turn red like my precious tomatoes. It's so cute when he blushes when I act so innocent to him. Oh Lovi~

"Oh...okay...but stop fucking calling me LOVI! I hate that nickname!" I nodded then started to pick out tomatoes that were next to me. I saw him glaring at me and flip me off out of nowhere. 'Like s-seriously....'

I couldn't take this anymore, I suddenly dropped the tomatoes and started yelling at him for the first time. "SHUT UP!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BEING NICE TO YOU! YOU NEVER FUCKING DON'T EVEN NOTICE HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOU! EVERY FREAKING DAY I TRY TO BE EVEN MORE NICER TO YOU, SO YOU CAN NOTICE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! T-TE AMO LOVINO TE AMO AND THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS GET CLOSE TO YOU AND TRY TO HELP YOU! Now I see you don't even need me at all. I'm sorry if I'm being such an idiot." I breathed heavily and saw that Romano eyes widen in fear and look away already crying of my yelling.

"D-damn it....I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you f-feel l-like this. I just always act like this b-because I.....I...I...I-I l-love you. TI AMO YOU IDIOTA ! That's why I never want you to notice me that I love you because I'm afraid you would be disgusted and leave me. I feel so stupid I've never noticed ho much you do love me....I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I always been so mean to you. I-I-I don't want to l-leave you ever." Romano dropped his tomatoes and ran towards me into a hug.

He hugged me so tight and soaked his tears in my shirt. The eyes of mine widen and I soon reacted and hugged him very tight and stroke his hair and kiss his head.

"Why would I ever leave you? I love you Romano and I've always had since you were a small bambino...I just thought you've always hated me because you always been mean to me..." I grabbed his face and wiped his tears away as he blushed and nodded.

"No, I've never hated you, I just did it on purpose so you don't notice how much I love you." I smiled and kissed him softly and pulled away. "Well you make it noticeable now and how come you're not cussing at me hmmm?"

He started to blush insanely and stutter uncontrollably. "S-shut u-up! I-I j-just t-told y-you I l-l-l-l-love you so you b-better b-be happy I c-confessed to you!"

"Don't worry I'm glad you did Lovi~!" I giggled and kiss his cheek then I saw his smile turn to a real wide one. I blushed looking at it and smile.

"Will you still cuss at me?"

"pfff yeah it's in my blood you bastard!" He acted sarcastic and ruffled my hair. "Awwww Loviiiii pleeeaaassseee!"

"Nope sorry and stop calling me Loviiii!"

"Okay! Will you at least.....be....nice...to...me?" I grabbed his hands and put it close to our chests touching as I try to make the cutest face so that he can agree. "F-fine but o-only with you..." He kissed me then smiled as I kissed back and hold his hand and went inside my house to....ahh the tomatoes!

Lovino and I went back outside and saw that the tomatoes were all smushed to the ground and I could see Lovino having steam puff of anger coming out of his head. He then smack the back of the head and crossed his arms.

"You see what you did you bastard?!! The tomatoes are fucking ruined!!!"

"Ahhh lo siento....wait wait wait....Romano remember....be nice to me!" I smirked as he almost spoke but had no comeback and felt speechless. His face started to heat up and blushed furiously. "Youuuuuuu!"

"Hehehe no puedes ase nada!"

"S-shut the fuck up!"

"Te amoooooo!!!"

"M-me too!" We forgot everything about the tomatoes and went back inside the house and we happily stayed as a cute couple!
______________________________________
Ah~ I love Spamano...it's just.....perfect!!! *-* Anyways I'm guessing I'm going to do Kuro next! Yeah 2p!Japan I love him because he's sexy and evil *purrs*

Kuro: *raises an eyebrow then starts tattooing himself* Brittany......

Me: Yesssss

Kuro: Shut up! *glares*

Me: *goes to emo corner*

Sealand: :o *goes to me and comforts me* Don't listen to that twat! I love you!

Me: *blushes* r-really?

Sealand: Yes love *giggles*

Me: Yay! *hugs him and kisses his cheek*

Sealand: *blushes* >\\\\<

England: Aww look who's in love hehehe *teases*

Me&Sealand: SHUT UP YOU GIT!

England: *goes to emo corner and Kuro laughs evilly*

Japan: :o *glares at his own 2p self and kisses England's cheek*

England: *smiles and kisses Japan hard making Japan moan softly and blush*

Me& Sealand: *blushes and watches* o////o

England: *smirks*