Opposites Attract?

(America x Belarus)

  Alfred's Pov

"She is so pretty~!" I looked at her dreamy at the meeting today. I even let England start the meeting today and he thought I have gone crazy which I haven't! Hahahahaha I'm still the hero but today the hero was in love with that one person, Belarus~!

Although I wished she liked me because she always had a crush on his big creepy bro Russia! Like dude, who would like him? He is scary but he was scared of his own sister which I thought was funny because I don't see her as a scary person at all.

I think she is cute, pretty very pretty, and a yandre. I still think it's cute! The thing is that she doesn't like me at all! In fact she hates me for life!!!! She says I'm too annoying, a show off, and not even cool! Like seriously dude....whyyyyy?

I'll make sure she falls in love with me, you will see. I will even act what she likes so she can like the hero. "Hey America! I got your stupid burgers, seriously you're going to get fat if you keep eating burgers everyday." England was holding out a burger for me and saw Belarus was looking at me! I blushed because England was embarrassing me. I look like a fool!

"Pshhh I don't need that burger, I rather eat a salad if you ask me Iggy!" I tried to act cool and throw that poor hamburger on Britain's face and tried not to laugh at his face.

Everyone was now looking at me shocked and curious on what was I doing. "America san is something wrong?" Japan spoke up as I watched at him with a serious face. "No, nothing is wrong at all du- I mean man...no wait..ahh! No, nothing is wrong with me."

Nailed it! I almost said dude! Japan was now even more confused but shrugged and ignored my actions. Germany stood up and coughed to get everyone's attention at the meeting.

"Okay, since America von't say nothing today about vhat to do to save zhis world...then I guess zhe meeting is over." He began to leave with Italy and Japan and then all of the people started to leave already.

England was about to talk to me but I didn't have enough time to talk to limey face! I had to catch up with Belarus. I immediately ran towards her and began walking behind her.

She sensed I was behind her so she pulled out her sharp knife and turned around to see it was just me. She sighed and stared at me. "Oh it's just you....what do you want?"

"N-nothing...I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to see a s-s-scary movie with me....so do you want to?"

"No thank you" She suddenly walked away as my jaw opened then I went to her and glomped on top of her whining.

"Pleeeeeeaaasssse comeeee, I'm begging you!"

"F-fine I'll come but let go of me!" She moved trying to get away as I got off of her and chuckled. "Sorry about that..." I laughed nervously and sweat dropped as she got up and fluffed her dress.

"I will see you at night if big brother doesn't marry me today....bye" She waved as I smiled and wave back at her. 'Awwww yiss! Hero strikes again but I acted like a fool right there! Glomping on top of her, I act like a girl!!!' I sighed and saw that France was recording everything.

"Hey France, I need your help!"

"On what? Belarus~ honhonhon she is feisty! Don't you think mon ami?"

"Yes a little but I really like her and I want you to help me make her fall in love with me."

"Ahh~ you came to the right person!" England heard everything and smacked France's face. "You came to the wrong person you twat! He's probably going to say something sexual!"