I Call This Love (Puerto Rico x Romano)

I'm sorry I haven't updated anything, it's just I started school and now I am a freshman but please don't hate me cuz I haven't been in wattpad Dx. Well here's the story Puerto Rico_chan! Hope you like it and yes, I checked your home page and I checked on your profile for details of this oc! X3 Enjoy!

_______________________________________

        (Romano x Puerto Rico)

"Is it really true Italy?!" Maria the personification of Puerto Rico was with Italy in Italy's house. They were discussing about Romano which Maria Rosa brought up. She loves him so much and she has a special place for Romano in her heart.

She has always had a crush on him since they were little kids. They were like a team and you always helped or cheer Romano when he was sad. Now that they are old, they only hang out over the weekends because they both have to go to meetings and things like that as a country.

Anyways Puerto Rico was shocked and Italy was in a cheerful mood like always. "Siiii my fratello loves-a you! He-a told me he did, Ve~ please don't-a tell him I told you!" He panicked because of the secret he just told about Romano. He doesn't like to tell people's secrets but, at the times he can't hold it in.

"Don't worry I won't! I can't believe he really loves me!!!" She felt excited and her heart was beating fast, Maria never expected that the one she loves, loves her back. She hugged Italy and right before she pulled away, Romano opened the door and saw you two hugging which made him jealous.

"I'm ho-.......oh hey Puerto Rico......and Italy."

I suddenly pulled away from the hug and waved at him smiling but, Romano just ignored her and walked away going to his room. "I'm going to my fucking room so don't bother coming inside you bastards!" He ran to his room and locked it leaving a worried Puerto Rican and an Italian.

"Ahhh why is-a my fratello sad all of-a sudden....did he found about the-a secret?" said Italy clueless not knowing what just happened. Maria didn't know why Romano cussed out like that and went to his room.

Usually when he comes home he's always happy and he had never cussed like that to Maria or his brother Italy.

  Romano's Pov: *..·°·..*°\(- -;)

'That fucking bastard hugged Maria! I wish I never told him I liked her. He's probably going to take her away from me....but he really isn't that mean to me. My brother always gets everything! He has money, more people and friends, trade things, a strong country, and always gets the bella girls. I'm afraid he's going to take Maria next.'

My mind argued and I fucking feel angry and jealous that they both hugged. I felt like my heart sinked and broke in half. Then I burst to my room just like that, Maria probably thinks I'm stupid like hell.

She should know I love her and on second thought she may like my brother more than me because she hangs out with him tom much. Arghhhh I fucking hate this jealousy I have, it just fucking hurts to feel this pain.

Anyways I'm not leaving out of this room and I rather want to due already because everyone hates me and nobody likes a weakling like me at all.

  Puerto Rico's Pov: .::.*°:°o(>~<)o

'R-Romano.....' I looked at the door and back at Italy. Why was Romano acting like this, I feel so guilty inside. Is it because I hugged Italy and he saw like it was a bad thing.

Now that I know he has a crush on me, I wonder what feeling he felt. Could be jealously he was feeling? He really shouldn't feel jealous for his brother. Although he probably was....I got up from the couch I was sitting on and I told Italy I'm going to check up on Romano.

"But Maria....won't he get-a mad if you go....he-a said not to bother-a him."

"It's okay Romano I can do this even if I am a sarcastic stubbornly girl, I can still do this don't worry. Plus, you told me he likes me so it shouldn't be a big problem."

"Ve~ you're right! Well good-a luck bella!"

"Thanks!" I started walking towards Romano's room and I slowly hesitated knocking on his door room. "Go away!!!" He yelled angrily as I took a step back and feel my heart breaking. But no way I was giving up just like that! So I knocked on the door and making that Italian very mad.

Until he finally opened the door I kept on knocking faster. "What?! What do you want?!" He spoke feeling rather annoyed by the knocking. "Romano.....please don't be mad at me...I don't want you to be angry at me at all." I spoke softly as he sighed and had a sad expression on his face.

"I'm not angry at you at all....it's that I'm jealous"

"Of your brother? But why?"

"I'm afraid that I might lose you....my fratello always gets everything and I don't get nothing. I thought that I could keep you forever since you were always my friend and you always helped me out with a sarcastic tone which made me happy. It felt like I had someone who really cares and loves me but, I was wrong. You only like me as a friend and Italy as a crush."

He finally spoke and almost close the door but, I put my foot between the door and grabbed him and automatically hugged him very tight. I never knew he would feel like this at all.

"You idiot....of course I love and care about you. I've always loved you but you never notice it! Why would I like your brother and not you. Italy is only my friend and you are more than a friend to me. You're like my crush, a lover, and a boyfriend. I've never liked nobody else but you Romano. Romano I love you and my heart has a special place for you. Don't forget that you bastard! I FREAKING loooovee you!"

  I grabbed his face seeing his eyes widen and suddenly I crashed my lips into his. He kissed back softly and pulled away and smile. "For real?"

"Yes for real! I love you Romano~!" I smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush a bright red. "I love you too Maria!" He spoke in a happier tone making me feel happy and giggle a bit.

"Awwwwwwww my fratello finally-a kissed her!!!" Italy jumped in the air and smiled real wide as Romano blushed like his tomatoes he eats. "S-shut up!"

_________________________________________

Yay! I finish at last! I hope this is perfect Puerto Rico_chan cause idk if it was good! X3 Okay next is Spamano and thanks for voting and reading you guys! It makes me jump for joy ...·*°o(>w<)o°*·...