PROLOGUE

THE WILLIES' HOOK

COPYRIGHT 2014 © JOESLINE

PROLOGUE

"Cameron Willies, you are now a prime suspect of murdering your grandfather"

It all started when I just returned after clearing the boyfriend's mess. The police came knocking on the main gate of my mansion. A nasty look on the police's face pulled up a warrant, accusing me of killing my billionaire grandfather.

Light from the lamp shone on my pale-stricken face. Terrified at what I hadn't expected, "I... did not" Shivered in fear as my eyes locked at the room that I was bounded. I held my heavy head, denying the accusation over and over again.

The policeman slammed a file full of some documents with a smirk on his face, "Two days ago, you were shot by the Ralph Paparazzi on your vacation to Hawaii but the immigration records had proved that you never stepped out of the town" 

The chin barely supported the head to stare back at the policeman, "I repeat; I did-not-kill-my-grandfather" 

Then he sent down a chill in the spine, whispering words into my ear. "I've heard that your boyfriend, Louis lost a million dollars in the stock market and that day you were meeting him"

"T-That... does not prove anything", my voice shaken as I uttered the response.

The policeman shook his head. "No, it doesn't but the forensic scientist had did their search and found your fingerprints on your grandfather's body"

He demonstrated a strangling gesture, "Right here, the fingerprints were"