CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

THE WILLIES' HOOK

COPYRIGHT 2014 © JOESLINE

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I know the feeling of ropes binding your hands that you hardly could fidget. I also knew the pain that it could aches on your wrist when you had struggled for so long to get out. 

My eyes watched the surrounding as I was tied, bounded against my will. LL, the so-call fiance had instructed his followers to get me captured with thick ropes. I breathed in deeply, observing their every movement. They were strangers that I hadn't seen before. Five men were in the cave with LL. LL had them hidden while I walked into the cave - the trap that they had set me up. I should have listened to Felicia. It was foolish me to escape without making sure of anything that she had said. Now that LL had got me, I wondered if the other Nervadas knew my whereabouts.

A pearl-like tear dwell at the edge of my eyes. My nose caught the choking tears as I coughed. The itchy throat made breathing difficult as I tried to relieve myself by breathing in deeply. LL noticed my reaction as he asked one of his guys to take off the masking tape from my mouth. I widened my eyes at the sudden relieve from the masking tape that was off my mouth.

An adrenaline in the gut of my stomach wanted to just get out of here. Everything just seemed blurring. The sizzling sensation on my backbone continues to wear my strength off.

LL squatted down. He looked at me in the eyes as a smile lay on his face, "I am sorry if this made you uncomfortable but... "Then he breathed in deeply, squeezed a serious face. "I needed the Hook and before that landed on my hand, you had to be bounded"

I shook my head. Tears were overwhelming at my despair, "I really... don't know where it is"

LL nodded as he landed one hand on my shoulder while he stared straight, "You do... you just have to try a bit harder to remember" Then, LL came closer as he whispered inside my ear. "The earlier you get close to that part of memory, the faster we will have this over"

Sobbing at the desperate situation, my eyes straightened at the ground. Mind flew elsewhere. I was in empty thoughts. Nothing was going inside my head. Then, a hand lay gently on my head. Eyes looked up at the hand as I saw LL closing his eyes, repeating some weird words that seemed like a spell. Then, a swirl of tornado started in my stomach. My mind was sucked into darkness as I felt the collapse insignificant. Pain was numb. I had landed into pitch of darkness.

My feet fall onto a grass patch. I looked up and saw the surrounding. It was a garden filled with white and blue roses. The sun was brazing the place with warmth. Eyes tried to look up to see if I could figure out where I was. A sign board from far caught my attention. I held my attention straight as I walked towards the sign board. My fingers traced the lettering on the sign board as I frowned, "Court?"

The mind went blank as I felt clueless at the word.

What kind of court is this? That blossomed with flowers and out on the opened area.

Then a voice wailed. I turned around, tracing for the voice. Suddenly, my eyes opened back to the cave. LL and the other men were gone. Whom I saw was Jack shaking me vigorously. I let out a cry as I embraced him, circling my hands around his neck. The fear that I was all alone, helpless and vulnerable had frightened me off my wits.

Jack patted on my back as he calmed me down, "It's okay... we are here"

Then he pulled me and looked at me, "What happened?"

I frowned at his question then I realized he hadn't saved me from LL. It was probably that LL had left before they got here. "LL... was here"

Orion widened her eyes at me, "LL? Where is he?"

Dave shoved Orion, "Are you stupid? We found her unconscious here. How could she have known where he went?"

Then, I saw Felicia running in. She frowned at the surrounding before turning back to me, "You dream, right?"

I shook my head as I frowned in confusion at her words.

Felicia breathed in deeply as she let out a sigh at my confusion, "I meant... you went unconscious and saw something like... dream of something."

Jack turned to Felicia as he held me in his arms, "What's the matter?"

"Grandpa Willies had her memories locked away" Felicia bit her lips as she continued to observe the place, "LL could have attempted using magic to unlock it"

Orion folded her arms, "I don't get it. How could he use magic to do that?"

My broken voice tried to respond to that, "H-He... is an Elfroy"

Dave questioned, "So what now?"

"He probably got hold of that part of memory to the key of where the Hook is" Felicia squatted down, looking at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Let's do this, again" She stared at me before placing her hand on my head and started rhyming a string of words.

My mind was sucked to a dark bottomless pit of swirl. I felt the body floating in air - light and empty. The swirl continued to grow stronger as I gasped at the terror of not able to control my senses. Then a voice wailed again as it brought me back. I opened my eyes as I saw Jack. He was still holding me in his arms while his eyes frowned at Felicia. My body shivered as I felt the tiresome overwhelming.

"Stop it, she can't take so much magic" Jack pushed Felicia's hand away.

Felicia frowned as she held her hands to herself. "If we don't this, it would be too late"

Jack had his angry stares shot at Felicia mercilessly, "Even it's too late, I am still not going to risk Cam for this"

Author's Note:

Hi Guys! I am back with another chapter. Hope you love my quickie update! Have a spin with the Jack & Cam's chemistry. Seat tight and let's get TWH rolling~ Next time, again~! Chaos.