CHAPTER TEN

THE WILLIES' HOOK

COPYRIGHT 2014 © JOESLINE

CHAPTER TEN

*Flashback*

"Louis...." My whisper moaned at his name while his hands figured all over me again the silk texture of my expensive Dior tank top. The denim jeans hugged around his waist while Louis hungrily pecked on my neck, sending a teasing sensation.

Louis looked up into my eyes, panting heavily. "Gosh, Babe. You cannot get any hot than this." I felt myself warming up all over again even we had our make out session just two hours before the Business Strategy lesson started. I cradled his defined jaw, closing the lips with mine as I kissed him back.

Then the sudden vibration on my phone disturbed the whole momentum. I rolled my eyes at the vibration before I continued what we were doing. But, the vibration did not stop. And it seemed like a call that was ringing. I pushed Louis gently away as I felt his eyes heated with passion. My desperation escalated as I enjoyed the dazzling eyes staring at me.

"Hello, Grandpa"

I nodded to his greeting before he led me into a definite shock. "No." My eyebrow frowned at the accusation that Grandpa had instructed another private investigator to get on the checking-on-me work. After moments, I ended up the call with a hasty brush on the red hung up button.

"What?" Louis looked at me in confusion.

I shrugged. "Grandpa's drama. I need to hurry back." Before letting my hair tied back properly while I tidied myself from the messy make out attired.

Louis grinned as he held me on my waist. His lip took a step forward, closing me up on another long and tender kiss. I shut my eyes, enjoying the touchy moment. A slow pecking ended the emotion kiss before my eyes were gazing at the gorgeous looking man.

"Help me say hello to your grandpa" He lifted me from the floor and did a quick peck before letting me down.

I pouted my lips while I flushed at the hopeless romantics that Louis was, "You should know that's not possible."

Louis frowned at my response, again. "Why not?"

I held his cheek with one hand. My apologetic eyes gave it away. "Please, let's not touch onto that subject." I let out a sigh, emphasizing the words with my mouth – 'Sensitive'.

Louis bit his lips. He wore a gloomy look on his face before he loosen the grip on my waist. I pecked him on his cheek and brushed off. My feet brought me quick as I needed to take a run back home. Grandpa was furious. He said I had been swiping my credit card too much in this month. It was just another additional fifty grand off the tab and I had been doing this on a frequent basis. But, Grandpa was getting a bit hyper recently when one of his private investigators told him that I was dating Louis.

I wheeled out the shiny Black Mercedez from the school gate and reached home smoothly within fifteen minutes. It was a pleasant afternoon and there wasn't much a traffic that had hindered my driving. I hit the black button on the mini remote control from the side of car door. The main gate opened with the red sensor. Within a short glance, I noticed Grandpa with a man at our garden. They seemed to be enjoying some afternoon tea. After some easy effort, the car was parked by the main gate. nanny Anne came up to the door, welcoming me. "Afternoon Miss, Sir is waiting at the garden."

I handed her my Hermes tote bag. "I know." Then I froze for one split moment before turning back to Anne, "Do you know who the guest is?"

My nanny, Anne frowned at my question before she uttered on broken clues. "Some guy from Singapore. He seemed... young. I heard Sir calling him Jonas"