CHAPTER EIGHT

THE WILLIES' HOOK

COPYRIGHT 2014 © JOESLINE 

CHAPTER EIGHT

My eyes widened at his sudden move.

"You really brought us to your usual make out area" His fingers traced down from my waist to my leg, moving it in circles. "Having the... kisses and touches here... on the bed" Then his lips rose at one side while his sapphire eyes locked me intensely, "And on the sofa...."

A chuckle was heard while I sat dumbfounded. Jack had left the bed as he walked over to the sofa. I kept myself in dead silence to the humiliation. A tear slide down from the side of my eyes as I covered my mouth to stop sobbing. I choked at the pain that emerged slowly as it embraced my chest.

--

"Okay guys" Orion folded her arms as she stood in front of us. We froze at her sudden claims as we looked at each other. She frowned at us, "Serious, and WHAT-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU-TWO?"

"Hush!" I covered her mouth as she screamed. My eyes turned around at the surrounding before I stared at her angrily, "We are undercover. Are you crazy screaming like that?!"

Orion pulled off my hand. She panted heavily as her ferocious eyes gazed back and forth from me and Jack. "We're on a mission to do BIG things and here you two are like cranky, cold wars or something that I don't know about"

Jack breathed in deeply before he let out a sigh, "Orion, I am sorry. I won't do that again" And he gulped down his saliva, like something is stuck at his throat. "Cam, let's reconcile. We really need to be on the track"

Orion smiled in satisfaction. "That's my cuz!"

Then a familiar voice startled me, "Cam? Is that you?"

Our eyes stared at the person whom stood behind us. I gasped in shock at the man as my eyes fumed in anger.

"Oh, great. That's the famous Louis Hamerson" I shrugged my shoulder, eyeing at Louis in disbelief.

He shook his head at my presence, "I thought you were-"

"Dead or Caught?" Rolling my eyes, I starting to get annoyed with this asshole.

"No, babe." He walked over as he held my cheek, trying to gaze at me with his ever lustful eyes.

I am not going to fell for it again!

I slapped his face. I breathed in deeply as I held his collar, "Slashed of that 'babe' pet name"

Louis backed away as he looked at the three of us. "You sneaked two strangers in the school. And again, police is looking everywhere for you."

A silence landed between us before someone emerged behind Louis. I stared at the woman behind her. Gasped in shock, my jaws fell upon on her. Her hands locked Louis's tightly as if they had been an item before gods know when.

"Cam?" Her eyes widened at me in surprise. She fell on her face with relief as if she hadn't done anything wrong.

"Don't Cam me!" I threw an angry glance at her.

She shook her head, frowned at my anger. She walked over, held me on my arms. Some tears were seen dwelling on the edge of her eyes. I wondered how long she still need to pretend that angelic person whom I hadn't seen through.

"Cam, what's wrong? Police is everywhere finding you." Her eyes stared at me in concern. "Did you kill your grandpa?"

"No, I didn't" My lips emphasized the words. "And what's this?" I gestured at the holding hands between Louis and Rachel.