Chpt. 4

Nash's prov.

"Awe little Hayes has a crush" I say. "what no I don't!" I says. Matt laughs and says "its so obvious Hayes, just be careful she is cams daughter." "ya I know".

Taylor and Cam walk out when Anne walks down the status with her suitcase. " Hi Anne, I am Taylor I am going to adopt you" Taylor says "and that's Cameron, Matt, Nash, and Hayes" he says pointing each one out. When he gets to Hayes she gives him a flirty smile with that he looks down on his phone.

Riley's prov.

Oh my god Hayes is so hot! I think to myself as I pack. I don't have a lot so I pack quick and go to the cafeteria before they finish the paper work.

I unlock the door and see my 3 friends sitting at a table they look up when I walk in. "Oh my god your face!" Tristy says "I am fine guys but I have something to tell y'all" they all look at me to finish my sentence. "I am getting adopted!" I yell. There faces light up "I am so happy for you!!" Tristy yells. Dillon and Tyler give me hugs were so happy they tell me.

"So this is good bye" I say as a tear falls from my eyes "don't cry pumpkin" Tyler says as he starts crying soon we're all crying in a group hug. (this is why we're best friends)

"We'll always be close and if you need anyone to talk to call us" Tyler says. "thank you for everything" I say bye and leave. Waking down the hallway of the ugly creepy orphanage. I still havering tears going down my face, but I wipe them off and go to the lobby and see my new family there, now that made me smile.

Hayes prov.

We were there waiting for Riley, the guys we're talking and I was sitting on the couch with Anne, as she try's to flirt with me. But I am not interested so I simply answer her questions with a 'yes' or 'no'.

"Hayes, Hayes" Anne says waving her hands in front of me "oh sorry what?" I ask not really paying attention "well I was saying..." I cut her off bye standing up when Riley walked in.

"Hey Riley" I say waving at her. she waves back and smiles. God that smile kills me.

I didn't realize I was staring in till she comes up and laughs. "you okay, daydreamer" she asks "oh ya haha sorry" I say.

Riley prov.

"Finally Riley" Ms.Haming says. This is who's adopting you. She points at this guy who looks pretty young. "Hi I am Cameron and this is Taylor, Nash, Matt, and Hayes" finally I learn Hayes name.

"Okay let go" Matt says. We start walking out when Ms.Hamming puts her fingers on my bruises causing me to jump "Wow I didn't think anyone would ever want to adopt you! how long tell they give you back, I wonder" she says.

Hayes obviously heard and said "don't talk to her like that" awe that's so sweet. We walk out and get in there car. "we'll two of you have to double buckle" Nash says "me and Riley will!" Hayes says fast, causing me to laugh.

On the car ride over there the boys asked me if I have a phone I told them no. "well you probably don't know who we are the" Matt says. "no, sorry" I say. they start to explain what Magcon is. "that sounds super cool!" Anne says in a sweet, cute tone....suck up.

That's when my favorite song comes on. 'Shower' by: Becky G.

I start singing and Hayes does too. And he is horrible! haha but I don't care we were having a lot if fun tell the song ended. That's when everyone started laughing. (beside Anne, who was giving me the death stare).

"We're here!!" Taylor yells

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N

Thank you so much if you read this far I love you all😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💗💗💗💗