Chpt 18

Riley's pov.

I wake up to my alarm going off at 8 and the smell of bacon. "Rise and shine pretty girl" Hayes says walking into my room. "good morning" I tell him. "sheen made breakfast get dressed and come down." he said kissing my cheek.

I get dressed in black lulu lemon shorts, a tie-dye muscle tank and a tie-dye bandana. When I get down stairs I see Shawn has cooked breakfast, but just to be annoying I steal a piece of breakfast from Hayes plate. "hey, that was mine!" "sucks to suck" I say sticking my tongue out. "Fine but you need to repay me" he says "how?" He doesn't say anything and just pulls me onto his laps and kisses me.

"Eww no PDA in the kitchen" Shawn says through ohm a dish rag at us. I just laugh, "come on girls were going to be late" Taylor says walking into the kitchen. "hey look at my mini me" he says giving me a high-five.

"Let's go!!" Anne yells running into the room. Well she's excited, I start to say good bye to everyone. The only ones coming to drop us off are Cam and Taylor. I say good bye to everyone besides JJ and Hayes. I walk up to JJ and he pulls me into a huge hug "I love you baby girl have fun" "thanks JJ and remember my birthdays June 9th so send me something" he just laughs I will.

Then I go to Hayes he pulls me aside from everyone else and kisses me. "I'm going to miss you Ry" "I will miss you too, here open this on your birthday" I say handing him his b-day present since his birthday is a day before mine.

We walk back to the rest of the boys and they all wave by as we drive off. The drive was pretty quiet.

When we got to camp it was actually really pretty, it had huge oaks and a really pretty river. Maybe this won't be so bad. Cam helps me bring my trunk into my cabin. The cabin wasn't small but wasn't big it had five beds three already where made and had trunks, two girls where sitting on one and looked up as we came in. "OH MY GOD YOUR CAMERON DALLAS!!!!!" one yells as the other one silently fan girls behind her. "Yep" he says smiling. "And your Riley right?" the same girl asks. "yep" I say "Cool! I'm Sofia and that's Lucy" she says "here you can sleep in that bed" she says pointing to one in-between her and the other made bed. "The girl that sleeps there is name Tristy, and the other girls name is Kylie." Sofia tells me. I just nod my head.

"Okay sweetie I'm going to go now" dad says kissing me "okay, bye" I say waving to him. After he leaves I start talking to the other girls and Kylie arrives to. They all seem super nice and really funny.

I wasn't paying attention when Tristy walks in and comes up to me. She taps me on the shoulder and I turn around. "AHHHHH, oh my god!" I yell.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

Cliff hanger 😜

Okay so I wrote this on the plan so sorry for all the typos😷

Okay well....👣

Luv y'all💋

Bye 👋👋