Chpt.21

Riley's pov.

Ugh not looking forward for today, I have to see Hayes. Me and Anne are the only ones awake "come on let's get ready, you look really bad" Anne tells me "oh thanks" I say rolling my eyes. "Don't worry I'll help you" she says. Wow is this real? We get up and she straightens my hair and does my make up, she picks out a black skater skirt with a floral crop top, I actually looked cute.

~Event starting~

So far I've ignored everyone besides Anne. I literally have been following her around like a dog, but I don't care right now. Were going on stage in 5 minutes and no one knows me and Hayes have broken up. I risk a glance at him and looks like a mess his hair is all over his clothes don't match at all his eyes are red and puffy with bags under them. Whatever I will never take him back he Frieken cheated on me.

Mahogany goes out and start to call there name. Me Anne and Hayes are the only ones left, I do t even look at him, next Mahogany calls Anne, it's only me and Hayes. This isn't supposed to happen "welcome, the cutest couple ever Hayes and Riley!" WHAT!! I look over at Hayes, he doesn't say anything and just keeps his head down. No No No No No, I'm not dating that thing. I walk on the stage and go to the nearest mic, "okay we are not dating and we are not a couple and I don't even like him" I say every one just stands there shocked as Hayes walks up "wow great way to make it a big deal" he says "ya I wouldn't have to if you told someone to not say that as we walk out on stage." I say

"well your the one that broke up with me last night!" he screams "well I wouldn't have if you didn't have your tongue down another girls throat!" I yell back. I hear a couple of gasps but I could care less. I just walk off stage and get out of that room. I keep walking when someone turns me around. "oh my god" I say crying. "hey" he says smiling.

I give him the biggest hug, "I've missed you so much" I say wiping the tears of joy away. "Look who's also here" he says stepping aside to revile 2 more guys. I run and jump into there arms, I couldn't believe it, it was my 3 best friends from before i got sent to the orphanage. John was the first one who came up to me. Ryder and Trent where the other two, god I've missed them so much. "hey I heard what happened in there" Ryder says giving me a small smile. "ya where sorry he's a dick for doing that to you" Trent chimes in. "thanks guys but right now I just want to get away from all that" they just nod. "I know where to go, follow me" John says graving my hand. He leads me out side to a taxi, we get in and right as I get in I see Cameron and JJ running to the car. Cameron gives me the 'don't you dear leave' look. I don't care though I just close the door on them and the car drives off.

I could care less about what happens but I just need to get out. I still don't know where we're going "hey where are we going" I ask "oh just some where" john replies.

About 5 minutes later we get to main event! And spent the rest of the day playing games, rock climbing and eating. It was so amazing I love these boys so much, after that we went for a walk on the beach. "well me and Ryder are just going over there" Trent says slowly backing away from me and John Ryder does some weird thing with his eyebrows and follows Ryder.

I just laugh "they have always been strange" John says, god he's killing me he is so hot, ya I've known him my whole life we've never dated because I left when I was like 11 but I really do get butterfly's talking to him. Hw looks at me and smiles "so why where you at Magcon, it's not really a guy thing to go to?w I ask with a little laugh. "well funny story, so I wanted to see you again so I did some internet stalking and found you, then you know saw where you were going and me and the boys came" he said.

"That's so sweet I've missed you" I say throwing my arms around him. "I know I've missed you to I just wanted to come and say...." he doesn't finish he sentence he just,

Well you thought he'd kiss me right? Nope he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and he runs into the water "hey! put me down" I yell "okay I will if you just do this for me" he says swinging me around to face him, I rap my legs around his wast as he picks me up and are lips collide. Now there's the kiss, I look into his brown eyes and sees nothing but happiness that's all I ever wanted. "I bet you didn't realize this but I live 30 minutes away from you" he says through a smile. OH MY GOD!! I totally forgot I lived only 30 frieken minutes away "then why'd you come to Florida?" I ask when he could have just come over to my house "because I wanted to kiss you in the water he says with a smile I lean in and kiss him again god I love him.

After 30 more minutes of walking around and kissing I got my self a boyfriend who is amazing. Ww head back to the hotel they drop me off and I still had a smile on my face, wow this has so far been a summer full of surprises, first I meet Tristy again then the Hayes incident and now John Ryder and Trent wow was all I could say.

----------------------------------------

A/N

I love y'all 💋

Sorry for all the grammar/spelling mistakes 😁

So like I promised more chapters coming tonight‼️

Bye👋👋