Chpt. 12

Riley's prov.

When Taylor punched me my glasses flew off so he hit me right in the eye. I didn't want any one to see me crying so I ran upstairs, when I got to the bathroom Hayes had followed me in there. So there I was collapsed on the floor crying into Hayes's shoulder. He picked me up and put me on the counter top, he grabbed a wash cloth and started dabbing my eye first getting away all the blood, then holding a cold rag to my eye. He gave me the aspirin that I forgot to take this morning.

Once he finished doctoring me, I did the same to him. Taylor punched him in the nose so I cleaned up all the blood, he was going to have a big bruise on his nose and 2 black eyes, but there's nothing to do about that. We sat there in silent for about 10 minutes before I decided to tell him about my past.

" I am going to tell you something no one else knows okay" I say
He just nodes his head. "So I am going to tell you why I was in the orphanage.
When I was 10 me and my brother were playing outside on the trampoline and my parents were sitting on the porch the sun was setting and it was just a normal day, that is till the police showed up. They took my parents away in one car and me and my brother away in the other. I didn't know what was happening the only thing my mom said was that she loved me forever and always no matter what. The police took us to the station. The only other relative we had was my aunt and she hated me. She refuses to take me and only my brother I didn't want him having a horrible life he was only 7, so I made him go and I went to the orphanage.
I still don't know what happened to my parents. I know it isn't a horrible story like other kids have of brig abused and raped but to know you have a loving carding family one minute and have nothing, and I mean nothing the next us well harder then you think." when I finish I didn't realize I was crying. Hayes just sat there quietly with me in his arms. "let's go" He says

"What?"

"Let's go like leave"

"To where?"

"Where was your old home?"

"Arizona"

"Then that's where we will go home" he says with hope in his eyes.

"Hayes I can't just leave"

"Sure you can me and you can run away."

"Well...."

---------------------------------------

We'll first sorry I haven't updated I've been on vacation.😖

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Will Hayes and Riley run?

Oh idk

We'll keep reading

Bye💋👋