Chpt 19

Riley's pov.

When I turn around in couldn't believe it "AHHHHH, oh my god!"
I yell. It's Tristy from the orphanage, "I can't believe it" she says hugging me. "how do you get out?" I ask. "Some family adopted me!" She said. "that's great" we start talking and catching up on everything. She lives like thirty minutes away from me and goes to some private school.

~skips 1st week of camp~

Camp so far is great I get letters everyday from all the boys. All 5 of are cabins really close, and on of the best parts I don't have to see Anne. Okay so anyways today's my birthday and so far it's amazing, we're having cake for dinner and I got a lot of gifts from the boys. Like JJ gave me a infinity ring. Aaron and Jack G gave me shirts, Nash and Matt gave me a candy, Taylor gave me bandanas, Shawn gave me a hoodie that says Canada on it Carter have me a shirt with his face on it and Dad gave me cute earrings. And Hayes gave me a silver neckless with half a heart. It was so cute.

The day past by pretty quick I got to call home and they all told me happy birthday. So now it's finally the end of the day, that means cake!!! But of coarse they asked Anne what type of cake I wanted and she said chocolate. Thanks Anne the one thing I'm allergic to.

In the end it was a pretty amazing birthday. And camp actually wasn't that bad. Mainly because I didn't have to see Anne but ya I was fun!

~1 week later~

We are driving home right now from camp, I gave Tristy my number so we can still talk. We're telling Cam and Taylor about camp and surprisingly me and Anne haven't gotten into a fight yet.

When we get home I run up to the door I mean camp was fun and all but now in just excited to be home. When I open the door I see a 'welcome home' banner and all the boys come running out and hug us.

So most of the night we spent talking and catching up "okay so I have something to tell you two" Taylor says "We're going to Magcon in Miami tomorrow" Cam finishes. "Omg yay!!" Me and Anne squeal. after that I go to my room to pack.

~next day~

Me and Hayes are holding hands running down the airport to are plan and of course we're late. We get there in time.

Once we landed and got to the hotel I threw on my bathing suit and went up to the pool where me and Hayes joked around all day. It was really fun I really like Hayes...i don't know maybe even love him?

After the pool I went down to my room which I shared with Cam and Matt, me and Hayes were going out to dinner so I changed into shorts and a tank top and just threw my hair into a high pony tail and put on my vans with a plaid shirt around my waist.

I run to Hayes room the door was opened a little so I walked in and....

0000000000000000000000

A/N

Cliff hanger 😁

Haha what did she see? 💁

Okay so guys on August 10 I leave for camp which is two weeks.😢

So I'll update like 6 chapters on August 9 😂

Well I love y'all 💋

Bye👋👋