Chpt. 11

Cam's prov.

I was so angry that Riley snuck out after I told her no. When the front door opened, I see Hayes and Riley walk in. Riley has on a super slutty out fit I was going to kill her for.

When they see us there smiles fade, I go up to Riley and grab her wrist. "We're the hell were you!" I scream at her. "Relax we were just with some friends" he slurs. Is she drunk? I smell her breath which is full with alcohol. "WHAT!" Nash yells and go's over to Hayes. he nudges him on the shoulder and he falls down. "we'll that wasn't very nice of you" he says with a laugh.

I am beyond mad, theses kids are going to be dead by tomorrow morning. There 13 how can they be drinking!

I look back over at them and Hayes is whispering something to Riley. Riley laughs and points at Anne. "Is that her" she practically yells. "ya that's the one" Hayes says with a laugh "she try's to throw her self at me in the slutty's way possible, like last week she flashed me, and I told her I didn't date slut's." He keeps going. "ya we'll that's what you get for hanging out with a bunch of whore's" Riley agrees. I look over at Taylor to see him angry and duck, his fist are clenched and it looks like he's ready to punch them.

Anne runs over and starts to cry in Mahogany's shoulder. That's it, I grab Riley's wrist and drags her upstairs, Nash dose the same with Hayes. When we get to her room I take off her heels and put her in bed. "You know your in huge trouble." "I know I am sorry daddy" she says. "I am not going to lecture you right now, because you won't remember it tomorrow" I say with I sigh. "Okayyyy" she says drifting off to sleep.

When I walk down stairs everyone is still awake, besides Anne who is asleep in Taylor's arm's. I am starting to regret adopting Riley.
"I can't believe they got drunk" Jack J said "I know what are you two going to do about it?" Jack G. asks me and Nash. "I am not sure yet but we'll see tomorrow." And with that I go to bed.

~Next morning~

Riley's prov.

When I wake up I feel sick, I run to my bathroom and start throwing up. Oh my god what happened last night, it was all a blur I only remember a few things like making out with Hayes and dancing and playing games and.... OH SHIT. Getting drunk and coming home to see dad pissed. I can't remember anything after walking through the door, but I don't think I want to. I hear the door to my bathroom open and Mahogany comes in with some aspirin and water. She looks angry to, I wonder if she knows.
"They want you down stairs in 10 min" that's all she says before walking out and slamming the door. I think she knows.

I look in the mirror to see make up smeared on my face my hairs a mess and i have bags under my eyes. I have a huge head ache so I decide to shower in the dark. After a 5 min shower I take my make up of and put my hair in a simple braid back. I put on a pair of short yoga shorts with a hot pink sports bra and a long baggy white shirt. I then put on a black beanie with sunglasses because the light is killing me.

When I am done I look like a piece of shit, but I don't care right now.
I go to Hayes bedroom and I open up his door to see him throwing up, he's wearing black sweat pants and a white muscle tank-top when he see's the light he groans and covers his eyes "come on we need to go down stairs" I tell him grabbing a matching black beanie and sunglasses. He puts them on and we start walking down stairs. "were so dead you know that right?" he whispers. "ya I know"

When we get down stairs all the boys look at us. "sit" dad says. Me and Hayes sit across from everyone. They all look disappointed "Where did you guys go last night?" Matt asks "just out somewhere" Hayes replies. "I said where" Matt says getting angry. "to a friends house" I tell him. "What where you doing there?" JJ asks. "hanging out" Hayes replies. "Like drinking?" Shawn asks "no" Hayes says. "That's bull you and Riley were both drunk when you got home" Nash says. "We swear we didn't have anything at that party, there wasn't any alcohol there anyways." Hayes says "oh so you two where at a party then?" Cameron questions. Really Hayes, you couldn't keep you mouth shut? "um ya" I say slowly. "And so you guys went to the party we told you, you couldn't go too snuck out and then got drunk?" Taylor yells at us he looks even more pissed than the rest of the boys, what's gotten into him? "sort of" Hayes says.

As the boys keep lecturing us I see Anne in the corner spying on us. I nudge has and whisper to him in our secret language "Hayes look over at Anne" he does what I say "do you think she can mind her own damn business?" he whispers back "I think she has something to do with this" I tell him "oh my god the punch" Hayes yells standing up. (Still talking in our Language)

"You spiked the punch didn't you?" I yell at Anne. "I never did anything" Anne said. "You did you spiked the punch because you're jealous that we didn't invite a slut like you to the party." Hayes screams.

Cams prov.

That's when I see Taylor get up, he walks over to Hayes and pushes him to the ground hard and punches him in the face. Riley jumps in taking the next blow for Hayes. Matt, Jack G, and Aaron are trying to pull Taylor away. "it's okay man" Aaron says trying to calm down Taylor. When I look over at Riley and Hayes on the ground it breaks my heart to see them like this. I go over to Riley and pick her up. She just turns around and runs upstairs and Hayes does the same.

"What the hell Taylor, sure they broke rules but you don't go beat up my daughter!"