Chpt.23

Riley's pov.

So it's been 3 weeks since the night I called Mara a bitch, since then Cameron's been going out like every night with her and spending every minute with her so that means I haven't really had a conversation with him in like 3 weeks, and every time that bitch comes over I just go to one of my friends house, like Tristys! She helps me get through it though which I'm supper grateful for, but she's going to Europe for the rest of July and all of August.

Me and Anne really haven't talked much either she's kinda distant, and has been back to her bitchy self, like for instants one day at school her and her posey put a bunch of books in my locker so when I opened it, they all fell out it was pretty embarrassing and then one night she put a condom in my trash can! And when Jack G found it he gave me hell but luckily didn't tell any one else! So ya me and Anne aren't really on speaking terms anymore but who cares. I haven't spoken to Hayes at all either.

So now onto John he's been an amazing boyfriend, but something's off. He always cancels are planes because he gets sick or ends up leaving early, I don't know what it is but he's been super sad and depressed so today I'm going to go talk to him about it.

"Hello my lady" he says as I answer the door "hello weirdo" I say with a laugh "where should we go now?" he asks "I know now come on" I'm taking him to this little path in the trees it's quite and no one ever walks down there. it's only 3 minutes from my house. When we get there I smile at him, he just looks a little nervous. "you okay" I ask "because if you want we don't have to" "no, no I'm fine let's go" he says smiling and grab in my hand. We walk in silent for about 5 minutes, I look over to see he's red and out of breath. "Hey let's sit" I suggest. He nods and sits on a rock, something's wrong and now I'm determined to find out. "I know you've been hiding something from me, the past 2 weeks you've been sick and every time I ask you, you say it's nothing please tell me" I beg.

He looks at me and sighs "I'm going to tell you something and no matter what happens I'm still that kid you've known your whole life, your best friend, your boyfriend. Nothing's going to change that" he says....okay "I know that nothing's going to change the way I think if you" I tell him "let me kiss you one more time" he says bringing his lips to mine, we kissed for 3 minutes and when we pulled apart his face was red and out of breath again. I was starting to get worried "why" I ask wondering what that was all about "I wanted to kiss you one more time Before you knew, I wanted to see the you, who looks at me like a normal human-been one last time before I told you...."

-------------------------------------

A/N

Cliff hanger 🐉

Sorry for the short chapter 🙈

I luv y'all 💋

So....💁

Bye👋👋