Chpt. 31

Riley's Pov.

So it's been two nights camping and where leaving today, I had a lot of fun though. Me and Anne went kayaking through these really rapid part of the lake, me and dad went fishing and caught some trout and a bass. and Mara basically stayed inside her tent the entire time! I really don't get what dad sees in her?

"Yep we'll be home in 30 minutes." dad says talking on the phone.

"Let's do something tonight" Anne whispers to me, "like what?" I ask "me and some of my friends are going out tonight if you want to come" she says "sure where are we going, and who's going?" "Tanners going and his friend" she says with a wink, tanners Anne's boyfriend "I don't know I'm still getting over John" I say with a sigh "come on please" she begs "fine, but where only going as friends" ".....wait where are we going?" I ask

"Surprise just wear something warm and meet me down stairs at 5" she says running into the house. Oh gosh. "okay fine"

I get out and follow her in "there's my baby girls" Taylor says hugging us "how was it?" he asks "fun" I reply I give every one a hug and go up to my room to unpack.

Okay I have one hour to get ready and I really need a shower. I get in the shower and clean my self of and wash my hair, finally. After that I blow dry my hair and put it into a high piny-tail with a scrunchy and put on some make-up, well it's really boring writing exactly what make-up I put on and all that crap soooo I'm not I'm just going to say I put on leggings an oversized cute thin sweater thing and some tall white socks scrunched up with grey high-top converse.

"You ready Ry" Anne yells from the living room. "coming" I yell back.

"We're leaving" Anne yells to the boys. "okay have fun" one of them yells back.

"It's only a 10 minute ride on are bikes so let's go" Anne says getting on her light pink beach bike, and I get on my light blue one, putting my phone wallet thing into the basket.

"So where are we going?" I ask again trying to think of all the places near us. "just wait" she replies.

After 10 minutes we get to the...ice rink? "And we are here" Anne says getting off her bike I see trusted and another guy I haven't meet yet.

Anne waves at them and they come over to us, "hey" Anne says well tanner kisses her on the cheek, "hey Anne, hey Ry" Tanner says, we've hung out before not a lot but at school in are groups and stuff like that. "hey" I say "oh I almost forgot this Riley this is Tristan, and Tristan this is Riley" Tanners say "hey" we say at the same time.

"Okay let's go" Tanner yells. we go inside and we put on are skates, I've skated before I'm not the best but I can skate and obviously so can Anne, she's amazing her and Tanner are racing each other and doing these cool stops and everything. So that leaves me and Tristan who can also skate Farley well.

"So what do you like to do?" I ask him as we skate around "well me and Tanner play hockey together" he tells me. "that's cool Anne wants to play hockey" I say "ya she's really good she can beat me and Tanners butts easily" he says laughing.

We talk and get to know each other he's really funny and sweet. "You want me to teach you how to do that?" Tristan asks pointing to Anne and Tanner skating super fast then stopping. "Ya!" he takes my hand and we start skating really fast "okay now turn your blades sideways and kinda stop, like this" he says stoping. "okay let me try" I yell I skate fast and come to a stop but ended up falling on my butt. That's not embarrassing....

He just laughs and I try it again this time I do it starting ice at Tristan who is still laughing "nice one" he says.

That's when Anne comes over to me and we start spinning in circles we'll holding hands as bang bang plays.

We laugh and mess around a little longer till the music guy yells "couples skate" so I was about to skate off when Tristan graves my hand "you want to dance?" he ask. I was a little hesitant, "umm" he pulled me closer and we started to skate around, and it was great till John came in mind.

"Um I have to go" I say skating off fast I couldn't hold the tears in much longer I start to cry and sit behind some lockers.

I sat there for about 3 minutes till I saw some one out of the corner of my eye sit next to me i look to see Tristan "I'm sorry it's not you" I say "it's fine, you want to tell me what happened?" he asks. God he's so sweet.

I don't know why but I just started spilling my guts, and next thing I know I'm buried in his chest crying. "shhhh it's okay" he says trying to comfort me. "listen I'll always be here for you when ever you need me, we can be friends... we can be besties" he says i laugh "I would like" that I say with a smile.

Anne and Tanner came off about 20 minutes later and we all went and ate at this cute little pizza shop.

This want so bad after all I thought I got myself a bestie and had so much fun.... but then again schools starting ugh, at least I won't go through it alone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, so much school work 😩

I hope you guys liked this chapter sorry again if it's short.💁

I've had a pretty crappy day 😥 a horse at the barn got kicked and broke her leg in half so I've been with her for 3 hours till the vet came and put her down ): it was so sad her leg was dangling and there was blood everywhere.

So I've taken a break from HW and have just been writing. 😆👍

Anyways I hope your day was better then mine 😂😋

Just Keep reading, Just keep reading 🐟📒

Okay luv y'all💋

Bye 👋👋