Chpt.13

Riley's pov.

When Hayes said that we could leave it started getting me thinking what if we did leave. We live in Colorado right now so it won't be that far. We could take a bus, when my parents where taken the house went to my aunt. She just left the
house the same so when I was 18 I could go back, plus no one was living there right now.

"Okay when can we leave?" I ask

"Your serious you want to go!" He asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes, didn't I just say that"

"We'll sassy, here's the plan we go tonight to the bus station there's a bus that goes to Arizona around near your old house then it's like a 15 min walk from that bus station."he says, has he been planning this out?

" I'm quite aware of where the bus station is I've lived there for 10 years or my life. Plus how do you know we're my old hose is?" I ask I've never told anyone about we're I used to live.

"Um well I kinda did some research." he says

"Kinda creepy but okay, when do we leave"

"The bus station is a 10 min walk and the bus leaves at 11 so like 10:30, tonight" well he's been planning this all out.

When he leaves my room I pack a small back pack with some clothes and stuff. I am actually really exited to see my old home. I lay on my bed and start thinking when I get home I'll get to have all of my old clothes I'll get to sleep in my bed, I'll get to jump in my trampoline. I really missed it and it's not like I lived in a neighborhood the closes people around we're like 5 min drive away.

Cams pov.

I am still upset with Taylor I'm going up to see Riley, but first things first I am going to put alarm systems on every window just in-case. After I am done I go up to Riley's room.

"Hey honey, can we talk" I ask

She looks up with a black eye, god I feel horrible.

"Sure"

"We'll first I'm really sorry Taylor punched you he just gets really protective"

"Really I couldn't tell" she says sarcastically rolling her eyes.

I laugh "listen I'm still angry you got drunk at 13 so first give me your phone, and your grounded for the next month still" I say.

"I know I am sorry I didn't mean to get drunk, and I am sorry for sneaking out." she says.

"Well don't say sorry to me, one last thing you need to apologies to Anne"

"WHAT!! NO way"

"Yes you are!" I say why was she acting like this.

"No I'm not I hate that bitch"

"Hey watch your language" I say starting to get mad.

"Sorry but I'm not"

That's it I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Hey put me down" she screams. I mange to hold onto her and by the time we get to Anne's room I was practically dragging my daughter.

I knock on her door and she opens it with a tear stain face, awe I feel bad.

Riley's pov.

When dad knocks she answers with a tear stained face. Bitch.
"Hey Anne, Riley wants to talk to you." he says. I just laugh, he gives me a glare that looks like it could melt me. "fine, sorry Anne for the things I did and said" 'Although you deserve all of it' I add in my head.

"It okay" she says looking all sweet. FAKE MUCH? "well Anne you want to go down stairs me and Taylor want to talk to you two" dad says. "okay" she replies. oh great what was this about?

When we get down stairs Taylor is already on the couch. "Hey" I say getting closer "oh hi, um sorry about your eye Riley." he says.

"It's fine" I say with a sigh. To be honest it still hurt like hell. "So guys I wanted to tell you something" dad says.

"So next week there's this event were we do things like mud races, rely races and things like that so I was thinking we could all go together as a team!" that was the worst idea ever! "um ya that sounds fun!" I say instead "yay, what do you two think?" dad asks. "ya it cool" Taylor says. and Anne agrees. "Great, it's next week" dad says with a huge smile on his face.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N
Sorry if this chapter is boring

🙈🙉🙊💩