Chpt. 14

Riley's prov.

Ugh I don't know what to do, dads really excited for this event, and Hayes really wants to run away.

"Hey babe, you nervous for tonight?" Hayes asks me. "About that, do you really think we should do this?" I ask.

"Of course have you seen your eye! I mean it's beautiful your beautiful." I laughed "your right so tonight at 11". I nod and head to my room. I pack a bag and put some of money in there.

After I take a shower I put on some sweat pants over a pair of spandex with a hoodie. It was about 10 so I went and said goodnight to the boys, maybe the last time I'd see them.

At 11 I go next door to Hayes room "ready?" Hayes asks. "ready as I'll ever be" I tell him.

He goes to his window and opens it, when he does the alarm goes off. SHIT! I run to my room and take my sweats and shirt off so now I am in a sports bra and spandex, you can sleep in that right? I go out of my room to see all the guys running up there "why did the alarm go off?" I asked dad pretending to be clueless, "Hayes opened his window" he replies.

We walk into his room, he is shirtless and only has his boxers on....guess he had the same idea as me. "Why the hell did an alarm go off! All I wanted to do was get some air since the AC broken." he yells "well sorry I had to put alarms on your guys window incase you snuck out again!" Dad says. Of course he did he's way to overprotected. He looks over at me and stands in front of me "your half naked" he whispers to me "I know I was sleeping" so annoying! I walk back to my room. I start to shut my door when Mahogany stopped me and came in.

"I know what you where going to do, I saw you coming out of Hayes's room with your back pack." she says looking sad. "I'm sorry just please don't tell anyone please" I beg. "I won't but don't try it again we all love you." she says, kissing me on the forehead. After she leaves the room I fall asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head" Hayes says pushing me gently. "why are you waking me up so early?" I groan. "Because I made you breakfast" he says kissing my cheek. "awe Hayes your so sweet" I say giggling. I hop on his back and he brings me down stairs, "wow you actually made pancakes!" I say "you surprised?" he asks "ya I thought you burnt every thing you try to cook" I tell him.

We sit down and finish eating no one else is up yet. "That was close last night" he whispers "ya, let's not try that again, Okay?"

"Okay"

~next day at school~

JJ brings us to school the next day, when I get out I go meet my friends at the bench. "hey" I say looking "what happened to you?" Claire says referring to my eye. "oh nothing ran into a wall" they just laugh, "so.... what happened Friday night did you get caught?" Haley

asks. "ya and now I'm grounded and don't have I phone" I say with a sigh. Turns out me and Mackinze were the only ones who got caught. "who brought the alcohol?" Lexi asks. "uhhhh Anne spiked the punch I brought, I'm sorry guys" I say "WHAT!?!" they all yell "we are going to get her back" Lexi mumbles. "Well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Cliff hanger 🙊

Hope you guys like it!

Okay thanks for reading 😘

Bye👋👋