Chpt.10

Riley's prov.

So today's the day if the party and I am so nervous, it's the first time I've ever snuck out. Yesterday me and Hayes were helping out Claire out by making some stuff for the party.

After school JJ picked the three of us up and headed to the Magcon meeting. When we got there this guy introduced him self as Bart. The meeting was mainly about the next location of Magcon and stuff, I still don't see why we have to be there.

When the meeting was over it was about 8 we got home and ate dinner. "hey how about, we watch a movie?" Matt asks. ugh there running the plan. But around 9:30 everyone fell asleep besides me and Hayes. We tip-toed up to are room's. I changed into a tight crop top that was grey/black zebra print with a pair of white short shorts and black sexy, heels. I curled my hair and did my make up and actually put on eyeliner.

Hayes came to my room at 10. Since the boys were all asleep on the couch we decided to sneak out my window and climb down the tree, which surprisingly worked. As we started walking to Claire's house Hayes whispers to me "you look hot in that" I just laugh at him.

When we walk into the house musical blaring and people are everywhere dancing, grinding on each other making out. We find Claire and give her the food which she sets out.

About a hour later I feel amazing me and Hayes played 7 min in heaven which we made out the whole time, sucks it's only 7 min. I stumble around the house to see everyone's loosen up and dancing, some people are falling on there butts unable to keep there balance I just giggle at them.

"Omg Claire! this party is the best!" I yell getting more punch. "I know. I love you so much Riley" she says giving me a bear hug that ended up with us falling. Everything felt amazing like, like I was flying. I jump up to see Hayes I stumble after him and start kissing his neck, "Hey sweet heart" he slurs "hey babe" I tell him. "I feel magical" he says and starts singing. We get called over to play suck and blow, we'll I think that's the name? idk and idc. "the rules are simple" Claire says " it goes boy girl boy girl in the circle" we sit like she says John on my right and Hayes in my left you put this card to your mouth and suck in and pass it to the next person's mouth and if the card falls you two kiss" she says picking up a card. It goes around and when it gets to me and Hayes he drops and and we end up making out.

Anne's prov.

I heard Hayes and Riley leave I only pretended to sleep. After like 2 hours I decided to do the next step of my plan.

"Daddy wake up" I say gently pushing Taylor. "What is it sweetheart?" he asks still half asleep "Riley and Hayes are gone" I say "What!" now that got his attention "ya I went to get my pajamas I left in Riley's room and realized her and Hayes were gone"

Dad rolled over and woke Cameron and Nash up. "What do you want?" Cam asked "your daughter and your Brother are gone" Taylor says "WHAT!?!" They both scream waking the other guys up to Nash goes upstairs to comfier they were gone.

"We'll were they hell did they go?" asks Mahogany, who was down here too. "probably to that party, they were talking about" Shawn says. "Both of them?" Matt asks. "Ya there like dating now" and I show them the picture I took. This made them all even more mad "oh they are so dead when they come home" Cam said looking pissed.

Yes!! My plans working, now let's hope they come home drunk also.

Riley's prov.

"I think we should go" I say to Hayes. After a few more games of truth or dare, never have I ever, and would you rather.

"Your right" he says I look at the clock I think it says 1:30 but I am not totally sure. It kinda looks like a flexible man. I laugh as we start walking back home, stumbling a few times in my heals. "why don't you take those off?" Hayes asks. "Because I am Hot and Sexy in them." I say "you are" Hayes says looking up and down my body. "stop it perv I say pushing him. He stumbles and falls I start laughing and so does he.

We skip home hand in hand. It feels like I am flying, or jumping on clouds, or walking on water. I couldn't tell but who cares.

When we get to the front yard Hayes asks "how did we get out again" "the window silly" "oh ya, but I don't think I can climb a tree, I feel so light and....to amazing!!" "Me to not in these heels" I say. "oh yes the sexy heels, I don't think anyone's awake so let's go in the front door. We walk in to see some lights on. we turn around to see 9 angry boys and two girls. Shit....my dad. But hey some of the other boys are HOT!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

So how'd you like the chapter?
Ya know just a couple of drunk 13 year olds.💁🍷🍺

It was actually fun writing. This chapter because I didn't have to make sense😂😂

Okay we'll see ya later alligator 🐊