Chpt.29

Riley's pov.

Me and Anne stay like this for a while. I do love my sister, there was a knock on my door "come in" Anne says, to my surprise Bart's wife and Mahogany "hey" she says with a small smile "I'm sorry what happened down there" she says "I'm Laura by the way" (A/N I'm just making this up) "thanks" I say burying my head into Anne's shoulder

"listen if you ever need to talk like a mother daughter talk I'm here for both of you, we meet today but I knew you two would grow on me" she says with a small laugh "I love you girls so much you've changed all of are life's" Mahogany pipes in "and we weren't there when you were going through this I'm sorry" she finishes

"me to and Riley I'm so sorry I've been a jerk and probably the worst dad ever, you deserve so much better." Cam says coming in he looks like he's about to cry.

"Apologizing just doesn't fix everything" I mumble "I know and I want to make it up I know it's going to take time but please listen to me, I love you and I'm so so so sorry." I finally look at him.

"I know" I say "can I have a second chance?" he asks "well..." I trail off. "please" he begs "we can go on a camping trip, we can go on vacation please I will be thee for you from now on, I promise" he says.

"Okay" I say his smile takes up his in tire face. "will you come back down? We have ice cream!" he says. I look at Anne and she has on a smile "fine" Cam comes and picks me up and runs down stairs. I Really don't want to see any one so I burry my head in his shoulder. He laughs "look who's being shy now" he says and I laugh. Cam puts me in a chair near him and yells "vanilla or chocolate" "Vanilla with peanut butter" I yell back, all the guys get up and come over to me and give me a huge hug "we love you so much Riley" they say. I look around and see Bart's on the phone and Hayes is not here, but ally is.

"Hey" I say walking up to her "oh Hey" she says with a small smile "where's Hayes?" I ask " I don't know" she confuses "I broke up with him after what you told me and what he said to you" she says "awe I'm sorry"

"Oh it's fine he was a jerk" she says with a small laugh. "Yaaaaa...." I say laughing.

Cam comes in with the ice cream, everything that's happen is momentarily forgotten and in the end I had a pretty good rest of the night.

~Next Morning~

The next morning I slept in cause it was thanksgiving break. That means the weathers just right, no school, and a bunch of food.

I finally get up and go down stairs, "good morning Angel." Dad says with a smile. "why are you so happy?" I ask "because I gotta tell you something....were going on a camping trip!"

"Oh my gosh yay!" I love the out doors and camping. "wait can Anne come with us? Please" I beg "Fine, we leave at 4 so get packing."

I run upstairs to find Anne "guess what?" I ask barging into her room "what?" She ask looking at me from where she was sitting in her bed "me and dad are going on a camping trip, and you should come to!" I yell. "oh my gosh yes! I love camping!" "Ya! it's settled, let's go start packing we leave at 4!"

~later~

"Riley hurry" Cam yells from downstairs "Anne Hurry" I yell from the hallway "I heard it the first time" she yells back.

We run down the stairs and to Cams jeep, "oh good you guys came" he said with a laugh well throwing are bags in the car. "ya we did but who's bags are those?" I ask "mine" a snarly voice said from behind me causing me to jump. Oh great Mara I just roll my eyes and Anne gives me the 'oh great look'

Whatever I have Anne, "okay all set" dad says with a smile "yep"

"Good" he says picking me up and putting me in the back of the jeep Anne hops in beside me.

"Let's go!" Anne yells. I just laugh at her, as Mara rolls her eyes "maybe you could try and be a little more quite" she says.....bitch.

--------------------------------------

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time school started and it's been really busy for me.

I haven't really been in to writing that much either, I know this chapters really short and I'm sorry I just wanted to update.

I'll try to update soon, I love all of y'all 💋

Thanks for still reading👍👀

Bye👋👋