November 14, 1952

Author's Note: Hi guys. So if you've taken a look at the previous chapters, they have now been renamed as the exact entry dates. This is being done because as of now only certain chapters will actually have written entries from Olivia, the date will stand for them.

Reasoning? Well in order to keep interest and surprises going, it had to be done because the entries at the beginning of the chapters recounts the events and gives it all away before you're even finished reading. (This is the only option I could come up with and may be subject to change.) So I hope this clears up any confusion that may occur. If there are any questions, you know how to reach me! 💜

**

11/14/52

Friday morning it was and Olivia couldn't fathom how quickly the week had gone. Nervous? That term surely wasn't adequate enough to describe her feelings. Truly a light sleeper, older sister Mildred heard Olivia's continuous game of toss and turn, which encouraged her to turn on the lamp and spew out a question or two.

"What is it Livie that's gettin' ya?" As low as she could, Mildred whispered.

"I don't think I'm gon do this."

Feet into her slippers, Mildred tipped over to Olivia's bed. "How come?"

With a look of worry, her head never left the soft, cushiony pillow.

"This boy wants me to cut school. Millie I ain't never cut school before," she explained. "I'm terrified, what if ma and daddy find out? I'm dead ya hear?"

Secretly the young couple were communicating by telephone, but it wasn't enough, especially for Christopher since his presence was forbidden.

"Olivia how hard could it be? Just go on to school like ya usually do and he'll pick ya up like he said. Stay on the side opposite of where faculty parks. Then he'll drop ya right off once school's out. It's quite simple."

Olivia's eyebrows peaked as high as they could. "See ya talkin' like ya all professional. Have ya done this before?"

Mildred smiled.

"Only one hour left until ya got to be up, try to go on back to sleep."

**

After successfully completing her rest, the sun was up and so was Olivia. Her deep tresses were freshly styled, and her signature red lip was applied.

A black and white striped blouse was chosen to clothe her upper body, while a simple black skirt that somewhat flowed covered her lower half.