Chapter 3

BROOKE'S POV

When I wake up I already see Sam doing her normal hair and makeup. She usually flat irons her hair and for her makeup she just uses eyeliner and mascara. "We're going to the beach today, remember?"

"Yeah I just thought that we would be going later in the day."

"Um, Brooke it's like 11:30 right now. You just slept late." We both start to laugh.

"Oh ok well I better start getting ready!"

"Yeah, no shit!" Sam says and we both start laughing so hard out stomaches start to hurt because she said it in a Chinese accent.(sorry if you are Chinese I wasn't trying to be racist)

I walk to the clothes drawers and pulled out my two favorite bikinis. One is a floral strapless top with and orange pastel color bottoms, and the second one is just plain old aquamarine blue with a couple of rhinestones out lining the bikini. "Hey Sam? What bikini should I wear?"

"Umm the floral top one! That's like my favorite bikini!"

"Okay!" I go to the bathroom and take my hair out of the braid I threw it in last night and it gave my hair beachhead waves. Then I brushed my teeth and put on some Chapstick. My lips are always chapped. After that I put on my normal makeup that is eyeliner and mascara. And finally I strip down from my pajamas and slip on my bikini. I take a final look in the mirror and notice how tall and tan I am. I am like 5"8' but I seem taller, and I am a lot tanner because in Florida I was basically always playing soccer but I just felt tanner.

Sam yells that she will meet me upstairs when I am finished. And with that I grab my purse and sunglasses.

I run upstairs and Courtney is already making us eggs and toast. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk and three glasses. I poured all of the with milk and then our breakfast was ready. My mouth is watering because I am so hungry. "Slept in today didn't ya?" Courtney said

"Haha yeah I guess I needed the sleep because you know how I get when I get cranky."

"Yeah, yeah I do and it's scary haha!"

"Oh my gosh Brooke just three more days till we go see our future husbands!" We both laugh historically at what she said

"Yeah I don't know about that!" We finish up eating and we slip on our sandals and make our walk down to the beach. Courtney lives like two blocks away from the beach so we can just walk there.

When we get there I lay out my towel and put a light layer of sunscreen on and then take off my sandals. I instantly feel the sand between my toes and it feels so nice. I was just about to lay down when something caught my eye.

{A/N}

Sorry guys this is a short chapter but tell me if you guys like it in the comments and like it if you want me to keep writing that's what tells me to keep going or to stop ilysm 😘😘😘😘