Chapter 36

NASH'S POV

I wake up to Brooke wiggling out of my strong grip.

"Good morning beautiful," I say with a small smile on face.

"Good morning handsome," she mumbles with her face in her pillow. Brooke has the slightest smile on her face.

I start to play with her hair and she reaches her arm up and holds my arm. She takes her hand off my arm and stars to play with my hair.

I chuckle and she smiles back at me.

"16 days," I say and her head shoots up. She looks at me with hurt in her eyes. I hug her and she hugs back.

"Can we just not talk about it," she says pulling away from my hug.

"Yeah yeah." I mumble and scratch the back of my head. Her eyes go straight to my biceps. Brooke's eyes widen and I flex. When I flex she stops looking at my arms and looks into my eyes

She giggles and shakes her head.

"Well now I'm woken up, let's eat,"Brooke says and we head upstairs.

"What do you wanna eat?" I ask Brooke opening the pantry door.

"Umm, let's make eggs for everyone!" she quietly screams because everyone is still sleeping.

"Okay baby girl," I say kissing her cheek. We get out the eggs, milk, a whisk, and a pan. I spray some Pam on it, then we stated the oven. While Brooke was cracking the eggs. She finished one carton and I helped her on the second.

We pored the milk in with the cracked eggs and start to whisk it.

"Your doctors appointment is today sweetie," I say and kiss Brooke's cheek.

"Ugghhh," she says and pulls out of my grip.

"Do you want your leg better?" I ask and she stares at me annoyed.

"No I love having a fucking boot on my leg 24/7 it's the best time," she says with a smile not showing her teeth.

"Okay I won't take you then," I say and tease her.

"Alright, I'll take myself you dingaling," she says and laughs.

"Well you should leave in about and hour, so eat up," I say and plop onto the couch.

"Okay mom," she says and laughs. She gets two pans and starts banging them together.

"Alright you fuck nuts, get the fuck up because we made you lazy bitches breakfast!" she yells and we both laugh. Soon enough everyone drags their butts out of bed and eats.

"Okay I have my doctors today when I start to walk without the the boot! Does anyone wanna come?!" Brooke yells. Everyone is going to go.

BROOKE'S POV

I finishes up breakfast, and went to go change. My outfit was white jean shorts, and a bright orange silk blouse that went three quarters down my arm. The shoes I had were my brown and golden sandals. With my brown leather anklet and the two bracelets from Nash. All I do for my hair is just leave it natural and put it in a ponytail.

The only makeup I use is mascara. My eyelashes are normally long, but it just accents them better. It also makes them look fuller. I slip on my sandal and grab the other one and walk upstairs.

I grab my phone and hold Nash's hand. We walk out to the car with the rest joining. Half of us are in Nash's truck and the other half are in Taylor's car.

We start our drive to the doctors.

"Are you excited Brooke," Nash asks as he grabs my hand.

"Very," I say and gladly except his hand.