Chapter 43

BROOKE'S POV

The hard ground was a bit uncomfortable to sleep on, but I was in Nash's arms so that made it better. The warm California sun was just rising. I can't really go to sleep so I'm just watching the breathtaking sun rise.

Nash's breathing becomes unsteady and he sits up, taking his arms off me. I sit up with him.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep," Nash says kissing my cheek.

"Good and good morning. We should talk to the boys about the party!" I say a little more excitedly.

"Alright we'll get it all set up when we get home," Nash replies while kissing my cheek again- well he goes for my cheek, but I turn my head and connect our lips.

We both smile through the kiss. I pull away because my breath probably smells because I didn't brush my teeth yet.

"What time is it?" I ask

"Uh let me check," Nash says while reaching around his pockets to find his phone."It is, 6:00."

"Oh wow, what time should we start to head home?"

"We could go now."

"Well I'm still tired so I kinda wanna fall back asleep, so I'm not tired at the party."

"Okay baby girl, what if we go home now and we can cuddle together?"

"Hmm," I say while tapping my chin,"Lets!" I exclaim in a girly voice. I earn a slight chuckle from Nash. His slight chuckle grows into a giant laugh, which makes me laugh even harder then before.

Our laugh attack ends and I stand up, so does Nash. We fold the blanket and get the basket. Nash and I start our way.

While we were walking, I rested my head on Nash's shoulder because I was so tired. We keep walking until we get to Taylor's house.

We silently open the door and tip toe into the house. We walk past all the rooms and go into the room Nash was sharing with Cam, Shawn, and Matt.

I quietly grabbed my toothbrush from the cabinet and began brushing my teeth. I had a lot of things there. Like I always had a bathing suit, toothbrush, a pair of athletic clothes, and more.

When I am finished brushing my teeth, I change into my pjs. Then I pull my hair into a side braid. Nash comes behind me and picks me up like a baby. He carries me all the way upstairs and sets me down on Taylor's long, red couch.

Nash lays down next to me and he pulls a white blanket over us. Our legs are tangled together and his arm is around my waist. We fall asleep like that. Perfect.

•••••

Once Nash and I wake up, everyone is up. We are all in the living room. Sam and I are talking and the boys are playing Xbox.

I sit in between Nash's legs next to Sam. I turn towards Nash and pull his collar so we are face to face. He smiles at me and tries to kiss me. I put my pointer finger on his lips and give him a "bish whet?" look. I begin to whisper in his ear. "Ask Taylor and they rest of the guys about the party," I finish and he shakes his head.

"Hey guys!" Nash says while standing up with me still sitting in between his legs. I hold onto the sides of his legs and he starts."So Brooke and I were thinking, that we could have a huge ass party today! What do you guys think?!" Nash says very excitedly.

"Yes! That's a great idea! I mean we haven't done like anything all summer," Cam says with a small giggle at the end.

"I'll call Courtney and tell her to bring all of her friends, since you guys are pretty much my only friends in California," I say with disappointment and laughter in my voice at the same time.