Chapter 10

MATT'S POV

To be honest I am happy for Nash, but I really like Brooke. She is just so beautiful. Now I see that I am not the only one who likes her. I need to step up my game if I want to be able to call Brooke mine. I need to make more of an effort for her. And that's what I'm gonna do.

NASH'S POV

Mother of God! I can't believe she said yes. I really like Brooke after we have a couple of more dates I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend. The moment is going to be unforgettable! I don't know what I am going to do when that time comes, but I know it is going to be spectacular.

We finish up the first day of Magcon and me and the rest of the boys go backstage where Brooke and Sam waited.

"Hey ladies" Cam says winking at both of them as a joke though. We all laugh.

BROOKE'S POV

Wow Cam is such a flirt. I don't know how he doesn't have a girlfriend already. I mean he is really sweet, has a good personality, and a good sense if humor. I mean he is also a very attractive person and all but I don't like him like that.

"Hey Cam" I say mimicking how he said it and winking again. I felt Nash tense up a little because he was sitting right next to me. I calm him down by grabbing his hand and rubbing circles on his knuckles with my thumb.

Awh, it was kind of cute that Nash tensed. Does that mean he likes me? Well of coarse he likes me, he just said and did the sweetest thing anybody had ever done for me. I am going to say he likes me, not a lot but a little at least.

We just talk and laugh for the rest of the time. Sam and I decide to go back home because it was getting late and we had two more days of Magcon.

"Bye guys see ya tomorrow." Sam and I say as we start to get up. We hug all the boys, but I hug Nash last. I hugged him longer then the others and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. He returned the favor and winked as Sam and I were walking out the door.

Courtney came and picked us up and we told her everything and I showed her the rose.

"Wow" she says "Nash must really like you a lot" she continues

"Well maybe not a ton but I think he likes me a little" I say

"Hun, if he said this to you in front of his best friends and his fans- pshh he likes you a lot."

"I don't know I'm tired can we talk about this tomorrow?" I say and rest my head against the car window. As soon as I closed my eyes my phone vibrated. Of coarse. Can a girl get some sleep? I hit the top button and it says I have a text from Nash. Now I wake my self up a bit more. It read

Nash- Brooke I really do like you a lot:)

I responded

Me- I do too;)

Nash- well at least you aren't self concerned;)

Me- haha very funny... not;)

Nash- I should be a comedian shouldn't I?

Me- whatever you say hun;)

Nash- so enough about me being a comedian. When should our date be;)

Me- whenever your free;)

Nash- ok what about Monday night at 6:00?:)

Me- okay that would work;) see you then handsome:)

Nash- oh before I forget to tell you, wear a bathing suit under your clothes;)

Me- why where are we going:)

Nash- you'll see beautiful;)

Me- but I am too impatient and I don't like surprised:(

Nash- too bad sweetie;)

Me- whatever see ya tomorrow:(

Nash- oh don't get your panties in a wad. you'll find out on Monday;) goodnight baby girl sleep tight:)

Me- okay whatever. goodnight;) oh and btw my panties aren't in a wad. thanks for your concern though:)

Nash- haha okay. oh are you sure im the one that should be a comedian?;)

Me- Well I'm here all week babe;)

Nash- haha see ya tomorrow sleep tight baby girl:)

Me- k see ya and don't let the bed bugs bite!:)

Maybe Nash does like me a lot.