Chapter 53

BROOKE'SPOV

I wake up from a great night of sleep in Nash's arms, but am awoken by Hayes shaking me. I slowly get up and rub my eyes.

"Yes?" I say tiredly

"C'mon we have to go do something! I wanna have a day with my future sister-in-law! Just the two of us!" Hayes yells. I am in shock of the last words he just said. He thinks we're gonna get married!

Oh my gosh! We have only known each other for a summer. I mean we both said that we could see ourselves getting married and living together. Not like we dont already live with each other though, but I dont know, we're young. We might not even remember each other by the end of next year. Well, this is probably what all couples think and then they break up. But I think mine and Nash's relationship is stong. We can fight distance, right? Well I mean, we'll see what God has in store for us.

"Well I dont see any reason why we cant, so what do you wanna do?" I ask Hayes getting excited.

"I dont know," Hayes says with a blank look on his face. I laugh a little and Nash wakes up, finally. He is one heavy sleeper.

'Morning sleeping beauty," I say and mess up Nash's already messed up hair.

"Morning, what you guys doin?" Nash says wiping the sleep away from his eyes.

"Hayes and I are gonna spend the day together and we dont know what to do. Any ideas?"

"Hey, hey, hey, what about me?" Nash says pretending to be hurt

"That just defeats the purpose of me and Hayes going alone, I mean I have to spend some time with my future brother-in-law," I say and Nash smiles from ear to ear.

'Okay fine, but she's mine," Nash says and Hayes throws his arms up in surrender.

"You guys should go to lunch or breakfast what ever time it is, I hust woke up," Nash says and my eyes light up. We can go to this waffle place Courtney keeps talking about. She always says how me, her, and Sam should all go. We'll go there!

'I know where to go! Meet me upstairs in 45 minutes," I say and push Hayes out of the room.

"Where are we-" I cut Hayes off by slamming the door.

"Where are you two going?" Nash says while I walk over to aa drawer with some of my clothes in it.

"A waffle house!" I shout and Nash jumps back like he's scared. I laugh at his actions and look in the drawer.

"What to wear?' I ask myself.

"Hmmm," Nash hums and scares me. Nash starts to laugh because he knows he sucessfuly scared me.

"These," Nash says and pulls up a pair of matching undergarments. I quickly snatch them out of his hands and try to hide them.

'No you perv, I'm going to breakfaast with your brother anyway," I say putting them back into my drawer.

"Okay no, wear these," Nash says holding up a pair of bright pink high-waisted shorts and a crop top that says 'hakuna matata'

"Okay," I say shrugging my shoulders and grabbing the clothes from Nash's hand. I walk into the shower and wash my hair and my body. While I'm shaving I start singing 18 by 5sos.

"She's got a naughy tattoo in a place that I wanna get to, but my mom still drives me to school!" I shout and I hear a feint yell coming from the bedroom.

"You suck!"

"Fuck off!" I shout back and they shut up. I get out of the shower and leave my natural straight as a stick hair. Quickly slipping on my clothes, I start my makeup, then brush my teeth. All I use is some mascara. I am all xhanged and clean and I'm almosgt ready. I walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Nash toss me my Vans," I say grabbing my phone. Nash does as I ask. Hehe, he's my bitch. just kidding.

'Thanks," I say while slipping on my shoes.

"Yep," he says and we walk over to each other. We exchange kisses and I walk out the bedroom door. I blow him a kiss and he catches it and places it on his heart, like always.

When i get upstairs, everybody is up there, including Hayes, We make eyecontact.

"Ready?" I say looking at Hayes sitting on the couch.

'Yep," he says and gets up.

"Nash get yo filthy ass up here and be social!" I yell all the way downstairs. Nash says something back but I dont hear him and walk out the door with Hayes.

"Where are we going," Hayes asks as we begin to walk.

"Somewhere," I say being like Nash whenever he takes me out.

"UUggghh just tell me!"

"You'll find out just be patient!" I say and Hayes sighs in defeat. I am really excited for this. I really want to get closer to Hayes.

{A/N}

ilygsm for reading this fanfic and staying with it for the whole thing! You guys are amaing!!

sotd- 18 by 5sos

love you stars1

Peace✌️