Chapter 7

NASH'S POV

I am so excited to go to the carnival with Brooke tonight. She is just so perfect. I really hope she likes me.

**fast forward to 5:00**

BROOKE'S POV

I should start to get ready because I tend to take long because I get distracted very easily.

I go to my closet and pick out my outfit. I end up picking my white crop top that says 'can you not' with my blue high waisted shorts, and my black vans. I flat iron my hair and put on my usual makeup. I grab my ray bans and my phone and walk up stairs.

Sam is all ready in her red crop top that says 'f00d' on it and with her skinny, ripped jeans. She is also wearing white vans. She curled her hair and pinned back her bangs.

"Are you ready?" She says as I am finishing up my granola bar.

"Yeah. You look great!" I say truly because she does look beautiful

"Awh thanks.You too!" She says back smiling. I text Nash

Me- hey we are on our way now:)

Nash- okay same with us. Meet us at the entrance:)

Me- kk see ya soon;)

"We are going to meet them by the entrance" I say to Sam, when we got there, Nash and Taylor immediately ran up to us greeting us with hugs.

When we walk to the check in I grab my wallet.

"No need for that" Nash says

"Are you sure I mean I didn't bring my wallet just to look at it. I can pay." I say I grab a five dollar bill out but before I could give it to the lady, Nash already had our wrist bands.

"You win this time Grier" I say as I put my money away.

"So Sam and I are gonna go on our own so what time should we meet back and where?" Taylor asks

"Umm let's meet at the Ferris wheel at 10:00." I say and they nod their heads and say bye. They start to run to the first rollar coaster. They would make such a cute couple.

"Before we go, can I get a picture with you in front of the Ferris wheel?" Nash asks

"Yeah that would be great!" I say like a dumbie. We take a normal one, a silly face one, and when he was taking the silly face picture we were laughing and he snapped another. That was a really cute picture.

"Hey Nash can you send me that last picture of us?"

"Of coarse." He says softly giving me a peck on the cheek. Ahh am I in heaven?

"Two more days till Magcon, are you guys still coming?"

"Yeah, uhhh Nash?" I say just thinking about being together and then with his traveling and distance.

"Yeah"

"I have a question."

"Hit me." he says

"Okay so, how long are you guys gonna be here because like with Magcon and stuff there is traveling and that jazz. Like I don't know what I'm saying but how long will you guys be in California?" I say trying to find the right words

"Well this summer, Bart, our manager, said that the Magcon we are having in California will be the last one for the summer. So basically we just have the summer to stay in one place, relax, and just hang out."

"Oh cool" Seriously that's all you could think of Brooke?! Ugghhhh why am I so stupid around Nash. He makes me nervous.

**after going on rollar coasters**

"It's 9:56, let's start heading back." I say to Nash he agrees and walks by my side and intertwines our fingers.

"Brooke I had a great night tonight and I wish it wouldn't end."

"Awh, Nash your so sweet! I wish this night wouldn't end either!" I say hugging his arm while we are walking back to the Ferris Wheel. "I had tons of fun tonight. Thanks for taking me." I say

"Anytime babe" he says winking at me. We finally get to the Ferris Wheel and see Sam and Taylor. We say our goodbyes and we are on our way home.

I get bored in the car so I check my instagram. My notifications are blowing up. Nash made a collage of the three pictures he took, he posted it on instagram and captioned it 'fun night with this beautiful girl @__brooke__ (I just made that acc name up) People are commenting stuff like 'i ship it', 'who is she', 'eww she is so ugly why are you even hanging out with her', and some nice stuff. It's just his fans whatever I am just going to ignore it.

"I am so tired Sam I am going straight to bed."

"Okay night love you."

"Night love you!"

When I got to our room I stripped off my clothing and put on my soccer sweats and a t-shirt. Magcon is the day after tomorrow so I better figure out what I'm gonna wear. Oh well I'm so lazy and tired right now so I will just do it tomorrow.

Right when I shut my eyes my phone vibrates.

"Uggghhh!" I look at my phone and it's a text message from Nash. When I see the name I instantly smile.

Nash- tonight was a blast babe:)

Me- yeah it was amazing! good night I'll see you at Magcon!;)

Nash-Sleep tight baby girl:)

I smiled at his last text and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

{A/N}

So what do you guys think so far???!!!! Sorry for errors ily😘😘