Chapter 26

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up to Nash's warm and inviting arms wrapped around my waist. I turn to see him face to face. He is already up, playing with my hair. We share smiles and a good morning kiss.

After a while of staying by each other's side we fold all the blankets and get the pillows and walk downstairs. We put all the blankets away and Nash and I make some cereal.

We eat cinnamon toast crunch while watching Big Brother. When we finish eating Nash and I go for a walk. I don't care what I look like to be honest.

We strolled around the park and walked back home. Hand in hand just talking about life and what we will do when summer ends.

I will be really sad when I have to go back to Florida because I will miss all my new friends and Nash. Well I don't want to think about that now.

I want to cherish the time we have together. When we get back home, I found out Sam spent the night. We can shoot another youtube video!

We can borrow Nash's camera and the boys can be in the video! We can do a life explaining video.

Before Nash and I wake everyone up we start to make out. We both leaned in and our lips moved on perfect sync. His tongue explorers every inch of my mouth. He starts moving down to my sweet spot on my neck. When he finds it he starts to suck the skin leaving a really bad hickey.

I get him back and do the same to him. He left about six hickeys on my neck and I gave him one really good one. I don't really care if people see it though. I'm glad people will know he's mine.

After our moment we go to wake everybody up. Once everybody is gathered in the backyard for our video we start.

"Hello guys to-" but before I could finish Nash cut me off, "She's my girlfriend!" He says kissing my cheek. In the video we end up explaining like everything and how we met and everything.

The boys told all their fans on twitter to subscribe to us. We had about 750k subscribers. Wow that's a lot. We will have to do more videos.

I still have two more months with Nash. I want to remember this summer forever.

The past two weeks have gone by pretty fast. Just hanging out with Nash and everybody else. It's always a blast and I never want it to end.

It's just been the same old same old. We have uploaded about 5 new youtube videos. A lot of people enjoy us so I think were youtube famous.

I was in Nash's arms and he got a phone call. He got really excited I wonder what happened. He had a smile from ear to ear.

"Okay thanks Bart! I'll see you in a couple weeks!" Nash hangs up and takes a deep breath in. He starts, "Bart the guy who created Magcon, wants you and Sam to do meet and greets with us! I mean you guys are actually really famous. And just think we could be together!"

"I really don't know Nash. I am completely flattered but Sam and I wanted to finish high school. But don't get me wrong I would love to go and spend time with you," I say

"Well you could take online school!" Nash says

"Well Nash it's just not the same. I don't know if we would want to do this," I say starting to cry a little.

"Why are you crying baby girl," Nash says in a soft voice. He hugs me and his touch sends chills all over my body.

"Because I-I really want to go and spend time with you and see fans but I just have to finish high school. It would break my heart if you thought something else," I finish and Nash is rubbing circles on my back.