Chapter 23

NASH'S POV

Well I don't really have anything planned today, so I think I'll just go to her house or she can come to ours.

We can hang out all day until she has to leave. I'll probably just take her to a movie or something. Me personally I am kind of sick of the beach, but if Brooke wants to go then we shall go.

After a while of just sitting on my bed I decide to shoot Brooke a text.

Me- hey gorgeous, sleep tight?;)

Brooke- yeah, good morning handsome:)

Me- so are we still on for today?

Brooke- yeah who's house and what time?

Me- I can pick you up and we could go to a movie or something:)

Brooke- okay that sounds great! But what time:)

Me- can I pick you up at 10:00?

Brooke- for sure! then we have like the whole day to hang out;)

Me- yep! Okay beautiful I'll be there at 10;)

Brooke- okay I love you;)

Me- I love you more;)

Brooke- I love you most handsome;) now go get ready;)

Me- okay okay I love you x2 whatever you say;)

Brooke- okay you win, this round Grier:/

Me- and all the rounds ahead of us;)

Brooke- okay whatever you say

BROOKE'S POV

I seriously love our conversations. Well since we are just having a lazy day I'll just wear my grey yoga pants, a 'nashty' t-shirt, one of Nash's sweatshirts, and my white vans.

When I am all changed I make my bed and throw my hair up into a ponytail. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Today I don't really feel like I need makeup so I don't wear any.

I grab my phone and look at the time. It's 9:47. I decide to grab something to eat and take a seat on the couch.

Since Sam and Courtney aren't up yet, I will just leave them a note. I found a piece of appear and a pen, I began: I am going to be with Nash today and he picked me up early and I didn't want you guys to be worried if I wasn't here. Sam you can drive over to Tays house whenever, I love you guys!

~xoxoxo Brooke

I hear a knock at the door and run over to it. I opened it to be greeted with warm arms wrapped around my body. We hug for a bit and pull away. It was Nash.

"So what movie do you want to go see?" Nash asks

"I don't know you decide," I say and he says, "how about we decide on one together." "okay Nash," I say while he opens up the car door for me.

He gets in on the other side and immediately locks fingers with me. I smile like a fool at his actions. He sees me smile and I start to blush. He smiles just because he knew he made me blush.

The car ride was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence it was a comfortable silence. We finally got to the theaters and we walk out hand in hand.

"What movie looks interesting?" Nash asks and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. "I don't know. Wait let's watch Wild Hogs!" I shout and jump out of his grip. Everyone looks at me and I smile at them.

"I haven't seen Wild Hogs since I was like 10 and it's hilarious!" I say and Nash starts laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I ask him