Chapter 32

BROOKE'S POV

Courtney helps me get out of the car. I get on my scooter and scoot over to Officer Smith.

"What happened?"

"I got a broken leg and Nash has whip lash and a concussion."

"Are you okay?"

"We're fine now."

"Okay so what's the note say?" Smith asks and Courtney hands him her phone. He scans over it.

"We need to get this guy as soon as possible. His little bitch ass is on the run." Smith says and uses his walkie talkie. He begins, "officers we have a 617 on our hands and he is on the run. We need to capture him and throw his rotten ass in jail with the rest of his buddies."

Courtney showed him a picture of Kyle and started describing him. "He had brown hair, looks about 5'11" and is tan. His name is Keith Cheral. They saw him last just outside Laguna Beach. Go look for him now." he says and looks back at us.

"This guy is a very dangerous man. And he was your boyfriend?" he asks Courtney

"Sadly yes, he was so perfect at the time," she says starting to get mad.

"Well he was lying about who he was. His actual name is Keith Cheral. I knew him right when you showed me the picture. We have been after him for a while now."

Courtney is so shocked and pissed at the same time.

"Well they're after him as we speak. Is there anything I can do for you before I leave?" Smith asks

"No, just go catch those bastards!" I say and he runs to his car. He turns on his sirens and bolts out of the neighborhood.

All of us immediately go inside. We wait for Matt, Carter, and Shawn by the window. I see an old yellow Chevy pull up the driveway.

"They're here!" I yell and Sam opens the door for them.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asks and sits down next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh.

"A lot better definitely but it just sucks so much to have a broken leg. At least I get to spend an extra month here!" I say and Courtney comes in.

"Moms on the phone," she says and hands it to me. Holy shit I forgot to tell my mom about this!

"H-hello."

"How are you feeling!?"

"Good besides my leg."

"Well that will heal before you know it!"

Why does she seem like she is so cool with all of this?

"I won't be home for like 49 days though."

"I know but you can't do anything about it."

"Mom I'm really sorry."

"It's okay there is nothing to be sorry about."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We talk and just catch up for a little while and I call Courtney in. She takes the phone and leaves. Everyone is in here. Nash is sleeping on the couch next to me. He looks so peaceful.

I just want to hug him so bad right now. No one else just Nash. His hugs make me feel 100% better. All I want is a Nash hug right now.

Matt puts his arm around my shoulder and I sink my head into his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head. I fall asleep leaning on Matts shoulder. I woke up and everyone was up.