Chapter 17

BROOKE'S POV

When I woke up from my sleep I saw a text from Ghazal. She said she wanted to go shopping somewhere.

It was just me and her. I am going to wear my ankle-cut skinny jeans and my 'Nashty' t-shirt, with my white vans.

I don't wear any makeup because I didn't want to put it on.

Ghazal is picking me up.

When She got here she waved to me and I waved back. I greeted her with a hug. And hopped in the car.

"So where do you want to go first?" Ghazal says

"Let's go to Pacsun," I say and we head to the door.

I open it and we both walk in. We are greeted by these two men work there.

"Are you guys looking for anything in particular today?" The guy with brown hair says and flashes a smile.

"No we're just looking," Ghazal says with no interest and we walk away. Nothing catches our eye so we go out ignoring the two workers at the entrance.

"Where do you want to go now?" I say

"Let's go to Vans!" she says and grabs my hand while running through the door.

I got a pair of galaxy vans and American flag Vans, Ghazal got a pair of neon pink and red.

We walked out of the shop and headed over to Forever 21.

When we walked in we saw Sam and Taylor. We decided to scare them. When they were facing away from us we jumped on their backs and they screamed in the middle of the store. Meanwhile Ghazal and I are laughing our heads off.

"What are you guys doing here!?" Taylor says

"We are just doing some shopping, you?" Ghazal says

"Same," Taylor replies

"Well we want to leave you on your date alone so were gonna boogie!" I say and we run out of the store.

"I am kind of tired of shopping so do you want to go get something to eat?" I say

"Yeah," Ghazal says.

We go to the food court and we eat at Subway. While we are eating, I see a man in all black out of the corner of my right eye.

I turn and see it's Ian. He smiles at me and walks out of Subway. When he leaves I notice he left something behind. It was a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

I get out of my seat and snatch the paper and put it in my pocket.

"Okay what the hell was that?" Ghazal says

"Ok that was Ian and he left a paper behind with a number on it. I am scared shitless right now. He is following me. Should I call the number or just throw it away?" I finish

"Well you should keep the number just in case, you never know who it is or when you might need it." She says

"Yeah your right," I say while slipping the paper in my pocket.

When we decided to leave we hear about ten girls screaming. We turn around and Mikey and Nash were there.

Mikey is pretty famous on Vine he has like 750k followers. (I have no idea how many followers he has😂)

They look a little annoyed but they take pictures and sign their phone cases.

They walk up to us and we all hug each other. Then we all walk out. Nash and I are holding hands and so is Mikey and Ghazal.

"How'd you know we were here?" I say breaking the silence.

"We didn't we were just here and we saw you," Nash says and puts me on his back.

When we all got out of the mall Nash and Mikey went in separate directions.

"I'll text you later!" I yell at Ghazal

"Okay!" she yells back

Nash takes his pick up and Mikey and Ghazal take her car.

"Nash I was hanging out with my friend," I say

"Well now your hanging out with your boyfriend," Nash says.

"Well I wanted to spend the day with Ghazal but I am still happy to be with you. Oh and when we were at lunch we saw that douche Ian. He left and he left a price of paper behind him. There was a phone number on it. I took it and I don't know what to so with it," I finish and Nash looks concerned.

"Well we need to call this mother fucker and see who the hell it is," Nash says

"But what if they hurt us?" I say

"They won't I will whoop the shit out of anyone who tries to touch you or my friends," Nash says while tightening the grip on my hand.

"Okay," I say and smile.

When we get to his house we see Ghazals car. They are all ready here.

Nash, Ghazal, and I explain the whole Ian situation to the rest of the boys and girls.

They looked shocked, scared, and pissed at the same time.

"Nash said he would call them and find out who it is and yeah," I say a bit unsure of myself.

"Yeah we need this to stop," Nash says.

"Well let's call it,"Carter says.

I breathe in and out and grab the paper out of my pocket. We use Nash's phone and dial *67 then the actual number.

It is ringing, ringing, ringing, wait someone's there.

{A/N}

Sorry if this is a bad chapter:( I wanted to update for one of my bestest friends ever! I love you so much Ghazal!!😘😘 you are amazing!! Happy birthday! thank you for like 260 something reads!! Ilysm