Chapter 54

BROOKE'S POV

After about 10 minutes of walking, we finally reach the waffle place. It's called 'Freddy's Wafflez' sounds legit.

"What?! We'er getting waffelz!" Hayes shouts emphasizing the z.

"Yazzz!" I shout and Hayes laughs, which makes me laugh. After our laugh attack we walk in. Someone immediately seats us. Hayes and I both order an Orange Juice.

When we are waiting for the drinks, I pull out my phone and Hayes and I take a selfie. We are both making silly faces. I post it on Twitter, Instagram, and Mobli.

The caption is 'finally got to meet the bro' and post it.

"I want one for my phone!" Hayes whines.

"Okay, calm your tits," I say and Hayes furrows his eyebrows at me and pulls out his phone.

He snaps a really cute picture of us. I am laughing like usual because something's wrong with me and I look like an ostrich. While Hayes on the other hand, looks amazing. I think it just runs I the Grier family, they just can't take a bad picture.

He posts it and captions it, 'finally got to meet the bros bæ'

"You copier!" I say dramatically.

"I'm sorry I just I can't," Hayes pretends to cry.

"It's okay don't worry about it," I say sympathetically and put my hand on his shoulder.We both share laughs and the drinks come out.

We both slurp the orange juice down quickly.

"So Hayes, tell me about yourself," I say like a professional businessman.

"Well I mean not much ya know," he says.

"Yeah yeah I know," I say and we both laugh again. Damn like are all the Griers as funny as these two.

"No but seriously tell me about Jess," I say and he instantly blushes.

"Ooohhh," I say.

"Shut up! She's really nice and sweet and I get along with her and we are both in love and yeah," he says.

"Awhh. That's so cute, I ship you two! Your ship names is Jayes! Oh my god yes!" I shout causing the whole restaurant to look at me. I slide down the booth Hayes and I are sitting in so no one could see me. Everyone went back to stuffing their faces with food, and I came back up.

Hayes and I begin to make small talk. Short after, the waiter comes out to order our food.

HAYES'S POV

Brooke and I are having an amazing time, until the waiter starts hitting one her. I know she isn't comfortable and I know Nash would explode. I have to do something.

Brooke doesn't seem very comfortable so when the waiter comes back I'll tell home something.

"I don't like that guy," I say and take a sip of my oj.

"Neither do I, should we ask for a different waiter?" Brooke says but I think we'll be fine.

"I think we'll be fine, I mean if I have to talk some sense into him, I will," I say punching my hand and acting big. Brooke laughs and so do I. Her laugh is like contagious. I dont even know what her laugh is.

"But I'm being serious," I say with a serious voice. She shakes her head and we go back to talking. After about 20 minutes our food finally comes out. I see the waiter slip Brooke a piece of paper, she instantly slaps it away.

"I dont want your number! Leave me alone!" Brooke explodes. I did not see that coming, not one bit. I'm really proud of her.

The waiter walks awayas if nothing just happened.