Chapter 41

NASH'S POV

I woke up with Brooke in my arms. This is the best feeling in the world. The warm California sun woke me up. Brooke starts squirming around in my arms, and I loosened my grip.

She sat up with her hair everywhere, looking down at me.

"How'd you sleep beautiful?" I ask her and she gives me a feint smile.

"Pretty good. You?"

"Great, because you were in my arms," I say and sit up. She grabs my hand and looks out at the ocean.

"How'd you know where this place was?" she asks and looks away from the town, then turns her attention to me.

"I don't really no. I mean one day I just needed a break and just started walking. I ended up here, and I've been coming here ever since."

"Oh that's cool."

"Yeah, I've never told anyone about this place. You're the first person I've told."

"Why did you tell me first?"

"Well because I wanted to have it to myself until I found a special person to share it with," I say and kissed her cheek. A smile is tugging at her lips.

"Thanks Nash," she says and leans her head in the crook of my neck. We stay like that for a couple of minutes.

"I'm gonna take you out tonight," I say because I have been planning this date for a couple days. Her head shoots up and her eyes go wide. Brooke grips my arm tightly and starts pulling.

"Where we going!? Where we going!?" she yells in my face.

"I'm not telling you," I say and smile without showing my teeth.

"Okay well what time? And what should I wear?"

"Okay I will pick you up at 9:00, and wear like warmer casual clothes." I say and she taps her chin.

"What are you thinking of beautiful?" I ask her.

"What to wear, whatever I'll just figure it out when I get home."

We start packing the blankets and pillows. And soon walk back to Taylor's.

"So I'll drive you to yours and then I'll just pick you up at 9:00." I say and she nods her head. When we arrive Taylor's, we hang out with everyone for a little.

BROOKE'S POV

Nash swings the door open, and we walk into Taylor and Sam making out. Oops. They quickly get off each other.

Nash and I stand in the doorway and laugh our asses off. Taylor and Sam's cheeks are both flushed red.

"Get some Taylor!" I yell and Nash laughs even harder. I can see them both start to lighten up and laugh. Nash and I run to his room.

"What time is it?" I ask and Nash unlocks his phone.

"12:00" he says and I nod my head.

"What time do you want me to drop you off?" Nash asks.

"Uh, 5:00. Where are the boys?" I say and walk out of the room to go and find them. Nash follows. We walk in the game room and they aren't there. Nash looks all downstairs and I look all upstairs. Neither of us found them.

Nash walked upstairs and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey Tay, where is everyone?" I ask and he looks at me.

"They're in the pool."

"Ohhhh," I exclaim and run to the backyard. Nash follows again. I open the door and stand on the balcony.

There I see, all of them splashing each other and having a good time. Nash and I walk down the stairs coming off the balcony.

"What's up bitchez!" I scream and they all look at me and laugh hysterically. While I'm laughing, I feel a pair of hands grab me. They pick me up and throw me in the pool. It was Nash.

I go underwater and come back up gasping for air. "What the fuck Nash?!" I yell a little pissed but then start to laugh a little.

Nash just gives me a devilish smirk. While I'm looking at Nash another pair of arms wraps around my waist and brings me underwater. I am struggling to get out of the grip but they are too strong.

We come up and I turn around and it's Cam.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas! I could've died!" I yell splashing him with water. He laughs at my reaction.

I get out of the pool in my sopping wet clothes before anything else could happen.

"Nash will you just take me home now please?" I ask him with a small giggle.

"Sure sweetie," he says and laughs. We get in his pick up and he drives me to Courtney's house.

"See ya at 9:00 bae," Nash says as I walk to the porch. I blow him a kiss and he catches it. Nash places his hand on his heart and I smile like a fool. After about 30 seconds of staring at each other, I walk inside.

"Hey Courtney," I say as I grab a towel out of the linen closet.

"Hey," she says with a slight chuckle. "Why are you so drenched?"

"Oh because Nash threw me in the pool."

"Oh haha. Where's Sam?"

"She's at Taylor's and Nash is picking me up at 9:00. He's taking me out tonight."

"Oh well have fun."

"Thanks," I say and walk downstairs to mine and Sam's room. As soon as I walk into the bathroom, I turn on the shower.

After a while of the water warming up, I took off my clothes and jumped in. The hot water felt amazing because I was so cold in those wet clothes. Once I got out I threw my robe on.

I am not going to get ready yet because I still have a lot of time. What I'll so, is just pick out my clothes and put on my makeup.

I run a comb through my wet hair and wrap a towel around my head. Nash said to wear something warmish because it's at night. Ok I got this. Well first I'm throwing on a pair of sweats and one of Nash's sweatshirts.

I'll wear a pair of high waisted jeans with a white Chanel t-shirt. I am wearing a light pink cardigan over it, that is paired with a coffee brown infinity scarf. The shoes I decide on are my light brown combat boots. This outfit is perfect! It took a while but I finally go the perfect outfit.

The time is now, 2:00. Time to do makeup. Uggh. I'm too lazy to do makeup right now. I wanna take a nap. That is what I shall do.

I set an alarm to go off at 5:00. I don't know why, but I'm really excited for this date!

{A/N}

tygsm for all the reads😘🌟

ilysm💖💛

Okay song of the day.

Sotd- good girls by 5sos❤️