Chapter 33

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up in Nash's arms and my leg is throbbing. I sit up and unstrap the boot. Ahh this feels good to give my leg some air.

Nash woke up and I could tell it was my fault.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah my leg just needs a break from being in the boot."

"Okay remember to take your medicine beautiful," Nash says and smiles at me.

"You too," I say then my phone starts to go off.

"Who is it?" I ask Nash

"Officer Smith," he says and tosses me the phone. I answer it.

"Hello."

"Yes Brooke we got Keith and all the others he was working with. There were about 7 others. We are on our way to the prison. You are safe now. We found them in an alley way, selling drugs to people. So they were also drug dealing. What a shame. But anyways how is your leg?"

"It's amazing now that you told me that. I am 100% better now," I say with a sigh of relief. "That is awesome. Thank you so much!"

"Well it wasn't just for you. We have to serve and protect. These guys were causing trouble in a lot of parts of California."

"Well I'm glad you caught them."

"Me too. I just wanted to let you know and you can tell your friends too."

"Okay I definitely will," I say and we hang up. I crutch my way upstairs and get two pans. I begin to bang them together making a loud sound. Everyone comes into the kitchen.

"Announcement! Those douche bags that were stalking us and hit us, are in jail now!" Everybody starts screaming and celebrating.

Nash comes behind me and gives me a hug.

"I love you," Nash says

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

I just smile and wrap my arms around his warm chest.

"You guys should go get the cripples some food," I say showing them all out the door.

"Fine what do you want?" Matt says

"Wherever you guys go," I say and they walk out the front door.

That was easier then I thought. I just wanted some alone time with Nash. Not to do the nasty, but to just be together with no distractions.

We make our way to the couch and Nash lays down first, and I lay down right next to him. He pulls a blanket over us and turns on Big Brother.

We share some kisses and watch the show. About a half an hour later everybody came back with food. They got us Subway. Subway in the morning, okay then.

"We got food!" Courtney says and slams the door.

She gives us our sandwiches and sits on the couch next to us.

Everybody eats and we have a pretty lazy day because Nash and I can't really do anything.

••••••••••••••••••

Most days are like this just relaxing and healing. Sometimes we went out but it was difficult for me. The month came by fast and Nash and I have our appointment.

Nash is healed and I can walk on my boot. Thank God! I would have died if I had to use the crutches or the scooter another day.

I mean the scooter was fun-ish but only at first. It got old after a while. The boys, but mostly Cameron and Matt would always take my scooter and ride it around the house. It was really funny though.

I returned the scooter but kept the crutches just in case I needed them.

Both Nash and I are done with all of our meds. I can walk now, I am so stoked!

We finally get out of all the testings, and x-rays, and all that yibba yabba and decide to go to the beach to celebrate.

I can only feel the sand with one foot because of my boot. But I'd rather have one foot then none. I only have 19 more days left.

My next checkup is next week on Monday. I am allowed to walk but I can't run yet and I can't walk with the boot off.

The nurse said I could walk with the boot off next week. Then the week after that I would be back to pretty much full health.

I can't wait for two weeks! But then again I can wait because I would only have like 5 days left with Nash. I don't even know where my heads at anymore. I'm just gonna go wherever the wind takes me.

We all walk to Taylor's house from the beach. Everybody ends up spending the night there.

"How does it feel to walk again baby girl," I hear Nash say.

"Great it doesn't even hurt anymore. Just the boots a pain in the ass."

"I bet."

"I'm happy your all better and I at least get like 5 days when I'm with you back at full health," I say.

"Yeah but don't want you to leave."

"Neither do I Nash, but just think. If I didn't break my leg, I would be home now, and we would be separated already."

"I don't want to think about that."

"Okay. We won't talk about it."

"Let's get fooooood!" I scream through out the house and Nash and I walk out the front door. I get on Nash's back and he runs to a restaurant. The boys are close behind us.

Nash starts to walk with me on his back.

We all end up going to In-n-out. When we finish eating, we run into some fans. We sign aughto graphs and take pictures. All of us finish up and go back to the house.

Everyone spends the night at Taylor's. I am pretty wiped out. I brush my teeth and go straight to bed, in Nash's arms.

{A/N}

Ilygsm and thank you for reading😘😘

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo