I hate this school

You were holding senketsu with two hands while wearing your incursio armor.

Senketsu: Don't...Please Don't.... FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP!

you rip Senketsu in half.

Ryuko: Senketsu!

Ryuko quickly jumps out of bed and breaths heavily. She calms down and thinks.

Ryuko: That person....What was that person doing in my dream?

Suddnely an alarm rings through out the island.

Ryuko: huh?

Mako gets out of bed and starts to panic.

Mako: Aaahhhhhh!We're gonna be late we're gonna be late we're gonna be late. Hurry up and get dressed Ryuko.

Ryuko: geez calm down Mako it's like 4 in the morning.

Senketsu: Help!

Ryuko quickly runs out side while Mako follows her. They see Senketsu getting washed by sukuyo.

Senketsu: I'm being murdered help!

Sukuyo: Oh hi hun I was just washing up your uniform.

Ryuko: Thank you ma'am but I can take it from here.

Sukuyo: Oh no you won't!

Sukuyo starts squeezing Senketsu.

Sukuyo: What's your job as a student;
to get educated. What's my job as a mom; to do the laundry. Now eat your breakfast and get to school.

Ryuko: But I can't go to school without
my uniform.

The alarm rings again through out the island.

Mako: Ah I totally forgot to keep panicking! C'mon Ryuko we have to get ready for the big day!

Mataro/Barazo: No way it's your big day!

Mako pushes Ryuko to the door.

Mako: Your fine in your PJs lets go!

Senketsu: Wait Ryuko! These assassins can't here me you're the only one that can.

Ryuko stops at the door. Sukuyo puts Senketsu on a ironing board.

Senketsu: Please don't leave me.

Sukuyo starts to iron Senketsu.

Ryuko: Hang in there Senketsu.

Mako: C'mon ryuko we have to go get (Y/N).

Mako drags Ryuko out of the house and they both jump into the crowd of people.

Mako: Incoming!

five minutes earlier.

You stayed up all night trying to fill out a report for the CIA. When you told them how powerful Ryuko had gotten and about Satsuki getting a kamui of her own. They wanted a full report of every detail. Of course You couldn't tell them about you jumping in to save Ryuko. They would proudly take you out of the mission.

Y/N: Ok just a few more sentences and I can finally get some sleep. I think I'm about to pass out.

Suddenly you heard a loud alarm.

Y/N: What the hell.

You go out side wearing only your black pajamas pants and black slippers. You see a crowd of people rushing towards school.