I'm coming for you

A/N: Your gonna have a voice changer gadget in this chapter and it's gonna sound like kylo ren with his mask on. Enjoy the story :)

Honnouji academy Class K

Ryuko: ( He knows something, I know he does)

Ryuko looks behind her seat and sees (Y/N) writing notes while Aikuro teaches his lesson. (Y/N) looks up and Ryuko quickly turns around.

Ryuko: ( That sword he has. Where the hell did he get it and how did it over power Satsuki so easily. Maybe... Maybe it wasn't the sword that over powered Satsuki.

Flashback

Satsuki:*Chuckles* You think he can't handle himself. I encourage you to ask him about his past.

Flashback end

Ryuko starts to clinch her fist.

Ryuko: ( Damn it (Y/N), who the hell are you)

An alarm started to ring through the school. Everyone remained quiet.

Aikuro: Alright everyone it was probably not for us so lets continue on with the lesson.

You went back to writing your notes until you saw a figure outside the window standing on the academy's walls at the corner of you eye.

Y/N: *whispers* Interisting.

Ryuko quickly turns around and starts to look at you with suspicion.

Ryuko: What's so interesting (Y/N)!

Y/N: Nothing just looking out the window.

Ryuko Turns back as you continue writing your notes. Class ends and you walk out to the lockers. And sit for a bit.

Y/N: (Still don't know how I'm gonna kill her. The CIA is getting impatient but as each day passes it gets harder and harder to complete the mission. There has to be another way. Ill see if I can convince them tonight)

Ryuko suddenly appears at the end of the hall way.

Ryuko: (Y/N)! C'mon Mako's been taken hostage.

Ryuko runs and you quickly follow her.

Y/N: Again!

Biology club room

You and Ryuko both stand looking at Mako who is in a trap.

Ryuko: What is it with you guys holding people as hostage.

Ryuko said as she pounded every club member to the ground with her kamui while you just watched.

Mako: Your the coolest Ryuko.

A man with a two star uniform appears beside Mako.