What the hell happened?

Ryuko goes for Nui and slashed non stop at her but Nui blocked all of them with ease.

Ryuko: My Dad told me, once I found the person with the other half of my scissors, I'd find who killed him! You were the one I saw running away!

Nui: Uh-Huh, That was me alright.

Ryuko: Why'd you do it!? Why'd you kill my dad!?

Nui: You know Why.

Ryuko: Stop screwin' with me! My old man died before he told me anything!

Nui: You're wearing the reason.

Ryuko: What!? You mean Senketsu!?

Nui: Uh-Huh, You know your daddy was messing around with stuff humans never should. Taboo stuff.

Nui ends up behind Ryuko and Caresses her kamui.

Nui: But that's the thing about taboos. They feel so good~.

Senketsu:*gasps*

Ryuko's kamui takes control and pulls Ryuko as far away from Nui as far as possible while screaming.

Senketsu: That women's hand are as cold as ice!

Nui: Oh, so silky. That's a hundred percent life fibers for ya.

Ryuko: Why'd you kill him?!

Nui: Oh don't be like that. Let's play instead of talking about such gloomy things.

Ryuko: Are you kidding! Why would I ever play with you?!

Nui: C'mon luv, you cant have hate without love . They're two opposites of the same coin.

Ryuko: Then I'm gonna love killing you.

Nui: Oh Ryuko~ you're so cute when your angry.

Ryuko: SHUT UP!

Ryuko goes for another swing but Nui easily dodges.

Senketsu: Calm down Ryuko! it's dangerous for your blood to get this hot.

A thread appears from Senketsu that led to Nui's finger nail.

Y/N: Uh oh.

Inumuta: It's a banshi.

Nui: I'm dying to know what you look like naked!

Nui pulls the thread and Ryuko's kamui tightens and struggles to keep itself together.

Senketsu: HA!

Ryuko's kamui manages to recover and Ryuko instantly goes for another hit.

Nui: *Dodges* That's a kamui for you. I Geuss that means it has more than one banshi.

Senketsu: I'm not so weak that I'd fall apart just because one thread has been pulled!

Nui: That sly dog. I can't believe he kept something like that a secret from little old me, he had me totally fooled. Just like when you father took me eye.

Ryuko swing her blade toward Nui and Nui clashes with Ryuko.

Ryuko: That person I saw running away! That was you?!

Nui: Yep! But if I knew a cutie pie like you would come along I would of stayed a bit longer.

Ryuko: STOP JOKING AROUND!

Nui: I don't think you're strong enough to avenge your poor old father. Nope, nope, nope.

Ryuko: THAT FREAKING DOES IT!!!!

Senketsu: Be careful Ryuko!  It's dangerous for your blood to get this hot! I don't think I'll be able to handle much more!

The threads of Ryuko's kamui start to get tangled and tightened from the heat of Ryuko's blood. The kamui then devours Ryuko whole and turn her into a Monstrous form.