No way.

Know Hinnouji Academy: Student council conference room

Satsuki: Do you remember the history of life fibers (Y/N)?

Y/N: A little.

Satsuki: Then you should know that the life fibers are parasites from outer space the feed off the humans.

Y/N: Yes.

Satsuki: My mother or as you may know Ragyo Kiryuin is very popular in her industry with clothing.

Y/N: Yeah she's everywhere when it comes to buying clothes. I think her brand is Revocs.

Satsuki: Yes, Her clothing has been bought and spread all over the world. You could say everyone has at least one item from her.

Y/N: Agreed.

Satsuki: Every piece of clothing she's made has dormant life fibers in it. If her plans succeed everyone in the world can be consumed by clothing.

Y/N: woah, How does she plan to wake up these dormant life fibers?

Satsuki: My mother is in possession of the primordial life fiber.

Y/N: What's that?

Satsuki pulls up a picture on her screen.

Satsuki: It's the original life fiber responsible for all clothing and the evolution of mankind

If she harnessed the power of the primordial life fiber she could wake up the life fibers dormant in her clothing. We are hosting a festival so she can test the dormant fibers.

How do you know that people will be wearing her clothing at this festival.

Satsuki: My mother and her clothing are basically a monopoly and this island doesn't sell anything but her clothing but just in case Gamagoori is handing out her clothing to everyone in this city and making them wear it to the festival they have to come to.

Y/N: Why are you doing that?

Satsuki: Once my mother is distracted from the experiment that's when we'll strike and stop her plans.

Y/N: Since when were you against life fibers?

Satsuki: Since I was born.

Y/N: Then why did you destroy the nudist base?

Satsuki: They were only getting in the way of my plans. Plus destroying them gained the trust of my mother to come to this festival.