...

Sanageyama: Athletic committee one through eleven are ready to deploy. They're the raid trip brigade for Osaka.

Jakuzure: Non-athletic committee one through eighteen are ready to go too. They'll be staffing the raid trip for Kyoto.

Gamagoori: The disciplinary committee can handle the Kobe raid trip on their own.

Inumuta: I formed a info strategy team using two-star students from the info system class. Each city's data networks are under our control. We're monitoring communication in and around the high schools as we speak.

Satsuki: Iori, are the special uniforms ready?

Iori: Yes M'lady, they're being distributed to everybody as we speak. As for you elite, your uniforms are still being worked on.

Satsuki:*stands up* get ready. The operation will commence day after tomorrow at 0200 hours.

Elite four: Right!

The elite four disband leaving Satsuki and Soroi.

Satsuki: Soroi, be sure the chopper is ready.

Soroi: Yes miss.

Satsuki walks in her room and closes her door.

Satsuki: I need my blade.

She walks over to the bed that her sword was laying on and grabs it. She then walks to the door but stops right in front of it.

Satsuki: ........Junketsu?

The eyes of Satsuki's kamui opens and looks up at her.

Satsuki: I know this is out of the ordinary but...Do you think you and I make a good team? I know the answers yes but what I'm trying to say is do you enjoy me as a team mate? Because I've noticed Ryuko and I think (Y/N) have bonded with their...Partners and I was wondering if you and I-

Satsuki look down and notices Junketsu eyes were closed.

Satsuki: Junketsu? Are you listening?

Junketsu eyes remain closed.

Satsuki: Hm, well I surly can't have kamui that doesn't listen be shown in front of my mother. That would look terrible.

Satsuki slowly takes off Junketsu.

Satsuki: Well I Geuss-

Junketsu opened its eyes in terror. It did not want to be separated from its host or else it would lose their food supply. It quickly tightened and prevent Satsuki from taking it off.

Satsuki: Oh, Did someone change their mind?*chuckles*

Junketsu looks at her in anger. It digs the needles all over her body that was used to draw blood from deep under her skin, causing her to have a pins and needles feeling all over her body.

Satsuki: Wh- What are you doin-

Satsuki fall on the floor. Junketsu takes the needles out and Satsuki gets up slowly and rubs her head in pain.

Satsuki: Ow.

Junketsu closes there eyes and makes a rumbling noise.

Satsuki: Junketsu... are you laughing?

Junketsu opens its eyes after realizing what they were doing and stops. It closes their eyes again stays quiet.

Satsuki smiles and gets up.

Satsuki: Junketsu?

Junketsu eyes stay shut.

Satsuki: Junketsu I know your there.